An Orphan getting a chance

...
I woke up to yet another day in hell, good thing it was a weekend, i didn't have to get up and go to get tortured, or you may know it as School. I am a 9th grader this year and i HATE it. Not dislike it, HATE it. oh and may i say, i'm a 'freak' as the people at school would call it. I listen to 'emo' bands and i like to keep distance. But i'm just a shy frail little girl. What harm can you do to that... EVERYTHING!

*COUGH COUGH TIME SKIP COUGH*

I was walking down the hall to my 3rd period class biology to learn some stupid shit i didn't need to know (Like when am i actually going to use his shit in real life, i think it should be an elective, and i right?) When i was pushed forcefully into a locker while my arms were pinned.

"Hey Daniel, umm... Do you mind" I said quietly while my arms were aching because of my small frail little body.

"Oh no i really don't" he breathed in my face with a smirk plastered across his own.

He Held my arms tighter as i felt my arms might break. So i started to scream.

"P-PLEASE STOP" i yelled making him satisfied with my reaction. He smiled widely as he release my arms from his tight grips making me fall to he floor, and walked away like nothing just happened. Another Group of kids approached me. I looked up to see none other then the cheer squad. Great! (Notice the sarcasm) I didn't scream when they started to kick and hit my frail body spitting out hurtful words and phrases.

"Slut"

"Bitch"

"Whore"

"Emo Fag"

These things went on for a little while tears ran down my face. Flashbacks started playing in my head as they hit me in my rips, my back, my legs, and kicked my all over. They made sure not to leave marks on my face so no one would notice. After about 15 minutes they left me there on the ground. My broken body felt as though it might just collapse and never get fixed. I curled myself into a ball and cried.

After about 5 minutes before the bell i ran back to the orphanage making sure no one saw me. I ran to my room and slammed to door and locked it. I had the 'Luxury' of having my own room. I took a box from under my bed. it held pictures of my old pets at the orphanage and my blades. i took out a blade and held it to my wrist. the cold metal against my wrist felt good. my body was aching for it to slide it across my bare skin.

"For being a slut"
Slice-

"For being emo"
Slice-

"For being born"
Slice-

"For breathing"
Slice-

"For living"
Slice-

It felt good. I couldn't stop myself at this point, i made about 27 cuts on my left wrist. The warm blood started to come from each deep cut i made, i felt good, the blood running down my arm was something i liked. i covered them up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. i looked into the mirror and saw some ugly, skinny, pale, frail, bruised, scarred girl. I hated myself so much. i stripped myself of my clothes and jumped into the shower and Put it on HOT heat. i do this to practice burning in hell, because that's were i will be going. I let the hot water run through my newly made cuts and over my old scars. i didn't even care anymore, it felt good and i liked it.

"NATALIE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" Yelled my caretaker Angelina. She always hated me, but i guess that's life.

I got out of the shower and put on the black ripped skinny jeans and a BVB shirt with a PTV sweat shirt over top. i can't risk anyone seeing my cuts right now, they'll think i'm psychotic, or crazy. i mean i already suffer from Ptsd, anxiety, depression, bipolar, panic attacks, and social anxiety. So what could be worse. I ran downstairs with music in my ears, anytime she called me down it would mean someone is here to adopt but i know i would never be adopted, who would want someone like me.