(20) Justin Timberlake Facts

1- Justin's full name is Justin Randall Timberlake.

2- Justin was born on Saturday, January 31, 1981 at 6:30 pm.

3- Justin was born in Memphis, Tennessee.

4- Justin Timberlake is extremely scared of spiders and snakes.

5- Justin's a successful American singer and actor, has so far been nominated 69 times for various awards and has won 29 of them.

6- Amongst these awards, the most noticeable are the three American Music Awards and the six Grammy Awards that Justin won as a solo artist.

7- Who doesn't know of ex-American Idol judge, Simon Cowell and his biting remarks regarding contestants? His remarks are not only limited to Idol contestants. In 2004, Simon was quoted saying, "Justin Timberlake is some white kid who tried to act black over the last several years."  Years later, Justin Timberlake was shortlisted to replace Simon Cowell on American Idol, thanks to Justin Timberlake's immense success. *(I can't believe he said that! that is SO wrong!)

8- Justin Timberlake has been romantically linked to a number of famous female celebrities. Some of them are Britney Spears, Fergie, Scarlett Johansson, Alyssa Milano, Janet Jackson and Jessica Biel. No wonder he has been named "Sexiest Man" by Teen Cosmopolitan.

9- With success comes money and a trendsetting lifestyle, very true in the case of Justin Timberlake. Justin Timberlake currently owns 6 Harley Davidsons, a Mercedes M Class, 2 Mercedes Benz,  a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, a red Audi S5 Cabriolet,  a Hummer H3 and a Jeep Wrangler. Moreover, apart from his home in Hollywood Hills, he has Soho and Manhattan apartments filled with all the luxuries the mind can fathom. He also has three pet dogs.

10- Justin Timberlake was part of the famous Mickey Mouse Club, a famous Disney TV show that ended in 1996. However, the Mickey Mouse Club is also famous for another reason. Many now famous celebrities have been a part of this show as kids. Notable names are Christina Aguilera, Justin's ex-girlfriend Britney Spears and fellow NSync member, JC Chasez.

11- At a Super Bowl party, Justin Timberlake was quoted as calling his ex-girlfriend Britney Spears a "B!#*^". Well, as much as the media would try to create hype about it, the accusation is false.

12- Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears's breakup was one of the most talked about splits in the music industry during 2002. The break up inspired Justin Timberlake to write his famous song "Cry Me a River'. When the song was released, it featured a female model that looked a lot like Britney Spears. At the time, Justin Timberlake did not admit to the inspiration behind the video or the song. But 10 years later, Justin finally admitted that his breakup with Spears was the reason he came up with the song.

13- Justin has one son named Silas Randall Timberlake.

14- Justin has a wife named Jessica Biel and have been married since 2012.

15- Justin has both OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) and ADD (attention deficit disorder).

16- Fergie dated Timberlake when she was 23 and he was 16.

17- Justin's mom became Ryan Gosling's legal guardian during the filming of the Mickey Mouse Club because Gosling's mom had to go back to Canada.

18- Justin Timberlake works with a company to plant trees and plants in cities where his tour stops to offset the carbon footprint.

19- Justin Timberlake has an actual office at MySpace headquarters.

20- When Timberlake broke up with Britney, he would cry himself to sleep.