Beats

I layed watching TV as boy’s where performing on stage. I was literally sweltering in this heat though. Our firststop of the tour was Florida and I was literally melting. I had the air conditioning on full blast as I lay in Harry’s dressing room waiting for him to come off stage. I had actually watched the first half of there performance but the heat got the better of me and I enede up going inseide.

I was wearing some shorts and a baggy T-Shirt and my hair was in a french plait.

“SOPHIE!” I heard Harry yell as he barged through his dresing room door. He ran over to me and hugged me

“Ewwwww. Get. Off. Me. Know. You. Stinky. Smelly. Boy” I oredered.

He un hugged me and stood facing me.

“Why are you so energetic. You have just done a 2 hour show?” I asked.

“Guess what” He said Whilst taking his top off and wiping his sweaty body with a towel.

“What?’ I asked

“We have ust been called and told that our album has reached No.1 in the US again!” He said cheerfull as he put his hands round my waist spinning me around. I didn’t mind so much him touching me now since he wasn’t so weaty. He was just smelly.

“That’s great, im so happy for you and the boys!” I exclaimed

He bent down and kissed me on the nose.

“Oh, by the way Gemma phoned me up and she is coming next week” Harry told me.

“YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY” I screamed jumoing up and down. But soon regreting using that much energy after I stopped and realised howhot is was agin.

“I’m going to go talk the loo” I said walking out.

“Ok, don’t get lost.”

“I wont” I called back.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

Ok, maybe I did get lost. I think I ended up actually walking around the whole arean trying to find my way to the loos and back.

I walked into Lous’s room

“Harry! Sit still!” I heard Lou goran. Hwy is Harry in there? I then heard Niall laugh. I walked in and found Zayn and Niall sitting on the floor on their phones and Lou trying to comb through Harry’s wild curls

“What happened to your curls Hazza?” I asked laughing as he sat there pouting in the mirror.

“Stupid Louis decided to put a hole pot of extra strong jel in my hair just after you left for the loo” He said as Lou was trying her best to comb through the curls. I let out a little snigger. He growled at me