Chapter 24

Taissa's Pov- As I walk down the red carpet I hear cameras clicking and many of my fans cheering. I stand and take many pictures just for the pap's to add in an magazine. After being bombarded with questions from the interviewer all I wanted to do was sleep. The pregnancy symptoms are kicking in. Too many questions were being thrown at me all at once so I had to leave and get in front of the camera so they can have their Fairshare of pictures. I also signed a few autographs and took a few Fan pictures before going in. A few hours passed and now I'm at the premiere after pary. I can't drink, so I don't know why I am even here. "Would you like this dance?" I turn around to see a nicely dressed smiling at me he looks familiar. Where do I know him from? "I have boyfriend." I quickly answer. Which isn't a lie. "I know, but can I have just one dance?" I swallow hard. I shake my head. The guy smile flashes. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind, he isn't here is he?" "That's none of your business" I spit out coldly. I then grab my purse up and start leaving. I'm sure Ryan won't mind me skipping one premiere. That's when My phone starts ringing. I look at the screen to see who it is. Thank the Lord, it was Evan. I step outside of the Entrance. "Ev!" I couldn't be more Excited. "Tai, I love hearing your Voice, oh I have missed you so much" he says. I smile at this. "Yeah I miss you too." "I seen you out there tonight, and let me just say you looking stunning." I let the blush rise in my Cheeks. "Thank you!" I say. "Listen Evan I need to talk to you about something" "sure babe anything." "Do you remember That New Year's Eve party? " I say butterflies flutter in my stomach. "Yeah absolutely I remember that night, oh did I hurt you I'm so sorry Tai if I got agressive, But I did cleary remember saying to you if you kept teasing me. I would make sure you couldn't walk for a week." He says. "No you didn't hurt me, but you kind of did something else with my help." I say smirking. "Oh yeah and what's that?" He says in a very husky tone. "You got me-" "Evan come on director said 5 mintue break, but you have made it a 10." Emma says in a perky voice. "Sorry Hun, directors orders I have to go I love you." "I love you too" I say. And with that he's gone. I look down at my stomach. Well it's just us for now I say to it.