Chapter 14

Evan Pov- I decide tonight is the Night I need to Tell Taissa that I am going to try out for a Part in a New Movie called 'Adult World' I decide I am going to invite her out for a Nice Dinner tonight. Hopefully she will be okay with it.

Taissa Pov- I hear him leave out. He said he had to go get some things from his house. I change into some shorts and t-shirt. And I sit down and watch tv. I hear a knock on the door. And when I open it I find an Envelope. I open it to find a letter.

Dear Beautiful,

Wear something nice

♥Evan

I smile at this and head over to the Shower I rinse my hair and scrub down in body wash. After my shower I pull out a teal dress with little black Cherries all over it. I then grab some black pumps and I curl the ends of my hair. I then spray some perfume and I'm out the door. I Find Evan outside with some flowers. I gladly take them. He dressed in a nice suit and applied a small amount of hair Gel. I take a whiff of his cologne as I pull him into a hug. He then wraps his arm around mine and takes me out the door. As we are driving down the road Evan speaks up. "So I was wondering would you like to move in with me" he says looking at me with those dark pools of aurora. "You...want me to move in with you" I ask startled on the question. "Yes If that's what you want" he asks. I look down at the promise ring on my finger and then back at him. "I would be honored" I say smiling at him. "Good" he says. I can see how happy he is. We pull into a fancy Restaurant. As Evan leads me inside a waiter speaks up. "Hello welcome to Camilla's Italian Restaurant" "yes reservation for Peters" Evan replies. "Yes right this way" he leads us to a table in the very back. Where a Candle and a Rose lays. He hands us our Menu's and leaves us. "Mmm Everything looks so good on here" I say licking my lips. Evan bites his lip. "Tai you can't do that in front of me It's a complete turn on" he says. I give him a wink and he groans. After our orders are taken he grabs my hands within his. "I want to tell you something" he says. "Yes?" I ask. "Well you see Tai I am auditioning for a role in this new Movie and I have to Fly out soon to New York and-" Tears well up. "I know you have to leave for a while and I understand" I say. He grabs my hands. "I won't be gone too long" he says. "Sure, and What if you get the role then you will be gone longer" I say trying not  to break down completely.  "Tai I-" "here's your dinner Mr. and Mrs. Peters" he hands us our plates. Dinner was pretty much quiet. And on the way back Evan Finally breaks the silence. "Tai,  this isn't like you" he says looking at me full of hurt. "Evan I'm... I'm worried you won't love me anymore that you will find somebody there" I say I break down in tears. Evan pulls over and takes off his seatbelt. "Tai, I love you and I could never hurt you like that." He says looking into my eyes. "I know I just get insecure by the Fact there are so many Girls out there way better than me and how they will always be out there trying to get you" I say crying onto his shoulder.He rubs my back soothingly. "And there is only one Girl out there for me" he says. Pulling my face up so we meet at I level. "And she is sitting in my car right here with me" he continues. My heart aches at what he says. And I cry harder. "Baby don't cry I hate seeing you cry" he says. "I still wonder to this day how I got lucky with you" I hum. "Because we were meant to be" he says kissing my Cheek and then he kisses me softly on the lips. "I love you Tai" "I love you too Ev" he then starts back on the road. As he drives I look up at him and take a mental picture. He is the one for me.