Alek let out a happy giggle, grabbing his father's face with his tiny hands, squeezing his cheeks before reaching to feeling Harry's ear piercing. Alek then threw his arms out at Harry, indicating that he wanted to be carried by him. Harry grinned widely taking Alek from my arms and lifting him up into the air, causing Alek to squeal loudly. I watched them interacting adorably, causing my heart to tighten when Harry leaned in close to Alek's cheek and started to blow raspberries.

  Harry carried Alek away and into the living room, leaving me to deal with refilling the snack bowls, which I did with a smile on my face, unable to think about how much of a daddy's boy Alek was. After a couple of minutes, I felt a pair of strong, tattooed arms wrap around my midriff, a pair of soft plump lips pressing against the spot under my ear, before trailing down to my neck.

   "Harry," I murmured questioningly, before my eyes widened when he pressed his crotch against my ass. "What are you doing?"

   "Scarlett, I need you," he responded, surprising my by biting my neck and leaving a mark on the sensitive skin. I gazed around the kitchen, inwardly sighing with relief that no one was there. I would be teased to death if someone saw what was going on.

   "Now?" I arched my brows, jaw dropping when he pushed me against the kitchen island. I could literally feel his hard on against my ass. "Harry! There are people here! Not to mention our baby is awake and not sleeping when we usually fu-"

   "Alek is with Spencer, and everyone's in the living room," Harry groaned, dropping his head into the dip of my neck.

  I bit my lip, knowing that Alek was happy whenever he was with Spencer and not whiny. Harry and I knew he was the perfect choice when Alek first met Spencer and it was obvious Spencer had some sort of effect on him, Alek never cried whenever he was with Spencer unlike the many times he'd scream with teary eyes whenever other people carried him. Alek loved Spencer. Harry wanted Damien to be the godfather, but we went with my idea at the end. Perhaps we'll have more kids in the future and Damien will get the chance to be a godfather. The idea hadn't come up in any of our conversations after Alek was born, but who knows? Maybe I'll get accidentally pregnant again.

   "Isn't Spencer like piss-drunk?" I questioned with a frown, making Harry squint at me before nodding slowly. "Harry!"

   "Shhhh, I gave him to Damien, I remember now! Damien doesn't drink," Harry grinned cheekily, before ducking down to kiss me. "C'mon baby, the bedroom is empty. Nobody will notice we're gone."

   "Everybody will notice we're gone," I stated obviously, making him shrug.

   "So? We're horny! They don't know how hard it is to have sex when you're a parent to a one-year-old baby who cries all the time and needs diaper changing! Remember that time we were going at it hard on the couch and I was about to c.um but Alek started crying!"

   "Yes I remember, you kept going until you had me covered in your c.um while our son was still crying in his room," I retorted with an arched brow, making him roll his lips inwards, hiding a cheeky smirk.

   "Hey, at the end of the night, Alek was happily asleep and I was satisfied with a good orgasm," Harry grinned, throwing his hands up in exaggeration.

   "I didn't even get to orgasm! You pulled out before I could do so and then fell asleep naked on the couch because you were so worn out," I exclaimed loudly, making him hold his hands up in defense.

   "Okay! I'm sorry, my love, let me make it up to you," he murmured sultrily, ducking down to brush his lips against mine as he trailed a finger down the strings of my lace-up dress that were crisscrossed on my chest.