New Beginnings (Benny x reader)

In this one you are the vault dweller from fallout 3, going to new Vegas to forget about what happened. Then you stumble into Benny.
------
You remembered the day you had shielded your eyes as you stepped out of vault 101. But that was 4 months ago. You were at the gate of the strip in the legendary new Vegas. You came here to forget about everything. About your father, the horrors of vault 101. The stupid goat test.

New Vegas was a lot safer now, with the NCR running the show. They put their strongest friend in charge of Vegas, Zephyra. (that's my OC) a lot of people thought the NCR would Fuck everything up, but Zephyra proved them wrong and whipped the NCR into shape. Now, believe it or not, they were the strongest force around. (if your wondering, Zephyra and Benny actually became friends, because she saved his life)

You headed towards the Tops, a few people had recommended the place. "Hey baby doll, I'm gonna have to ask you to hand over any weapons your carrying." a greeter said to You. "Sure, here you go" you complied with the request, keeping a holdout weapon of your choice. "Smooth just the way I like It. And don't worry their safe as kittens. Now go have some fun" and with that you went off to forget your past.

You got a beer and leaned against the wall. Your eyes drifted to the handsome man who was wearing a checkered suit and a smirk. "Hey baby, what's a beautiful woman like you doing alone?" you couldn't help but want him a little bit, he was hot. "Nothing much, I just came here to forget... Some... Stuff.." You said. "Oh, really?" He said. "Yea.. But I wouldn't wanna forget a man like you" He chuckled a bit and you took a drink of your beer. "You're  one sick Pussycat baby, there's quins and then theres.. I don't even know what to call you.." He looked at you and still had that smirk on his face. "Man... I wish I wasn't gonna be alone tonight.. Unless you want to change that?" his smirk grew wider. "Alright honey baby, to my suite it is. 13th floor.. Don't keep me waiting" he winked and off you went, to forget the past with Benny.
-----
Reading this 2 years later I realise how actually fucking awful this is and I swear to god I'll write a better one. I PROMISE