Love interest (Nick Valentine x male reader)

Plot: Nick Valentine asks the reader to go on a date with him. Reader is a male in this one. :)
-------------
The sun beat down on the small settlement of Sanctuary as (Y/N) was busy adding some modifications to his new firearms. His brow furrowed as he focused on his work and was completely unaware that he had an audience. Frustrated, he set his tools down and sighed heavily.

"Need some help?" A voice chimed in behind him. (Y/N) blushed as he recognized the voice to be Nick Valentine, one of his friends. (Y/N) had secretly had a crush on the synth ever since he met him in Vault 114. He admired Nick's kindness and eagerness to help the people of the commonwealth.

"Yeah" (Y/N) ran a hand through his hair, "That'd be great" he smiled shyly at Nick. Nick walked over to the table where he was working and began helping (Y/N) put various modifications on the guns. For the next few hours they chatted and laughed and had a good time in each other's company.

"So (Y/N) I was wondering" Nick began, "would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime? I was hoping I could get to know you better. As more than just friends"

(Y/N) Started to get butterflies in his stomach at the synth's words. He was shocked that Nick felt the same way and couldn't be happier. "Of course! I would love to. It's a date" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Great, how about we go tonight? We can head to goodneighbor and get dinner and maybe a drink at The Third Rail." Nick suggested.

"I'll go get ready and we can leave in an hour" (Y/N) hurried to get ready for the date.

The walk to goodneighbor felt like it took 5 minutes. (Y/N) loved being around Nick and time always felt like it flew by with him. They arrived at The Third Rail and got food and drinks. The pair talked for hours and shared stories and laughs with each other. By the end of the night they were both tired and decided to ask their good friend Hancock if they could just crash at his place to which he agreed to.

(Y/n) and Nick sat on a couch in the spare room Hancock had offered them, (y/n) had his head resting on Nick's shoulder. "I really had fun tonight, Nick." He looked up at the synth. "I had a great time too. I'm excited to see what the future has in store for us." He replied.

(Y/n) was feeling confident tonight and sat up and planted a soft kiss on Nick's lips which he returned. Both of them smiled at each other and continued to talk late into the night until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

----------
Hope you enjoyed! I had fun writing this one :)