Tsunade Senju quotes

" People become stronger because they have things they cannot forget. That's what you call growth."

" I am the Fifth Hokage... You've trampled on our ancestors treasure...their dream...and you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"

" *talking to the advisers* People like Jiraiya...and Sarutobi, and Elder Chiyo of the Sand possessed something you two sorely lack. Do you know what that is!? ...Faith! My grandfather, the First Hokage, believed in you and entrusted you with the village. Now it's your turn to believe in these children and entrust it to them"

" Grow up... Death comes with being a shinobi. There are times when death is hard to accept, but if you don't get over it, there's no future..."

" *to Orochimaru about Naruto* "I will die before I let you touch him"

  " Why am I putting my life on the line? Because now... I am the Fifth Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves!"

  " Jiraiya, are you the one who taught him the Rasengan? Are you acting like a teacher by teaching him something he can't master? Don't give him any ideas! That's why this kid likes to daydream that he's going to become Hokage someday."

Making more dont worry!
Up next: kiba , sai, gaara, Mai and more