Chapter 42

3 weeks later

"Oh my god Ethan" I was undone. I couldn't walk.

"Fuck babe" He thrust even harder in me.

I was on top of Ethan. Moving forward as I could him self move inside of me. I decided to rub my self making me cum on Ethan.

"I'm not done yet. Keep rubbing your self"

I do what I'm told and here I am again, cumming on Ethan. 2 times in less than 5 minutes. I felt his dick throb inside of me, then pulled out and cummed on my stomach.   We both was breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath.

"I've been waiting for that babe" He rolled over, Laying his head on my chest.

"I could say the same thing" I smiled looking down at him. "I better check on the babies" I say while getting up.

"No" He pushes me down back on the bed. His body was hovering over my fragile little body. "Let's go for another round." He smirked.

I honestly don't mind. I crawled down to his lower half of his body. I rubbed his balls softly. I looked up at him smiling. He looked back down at me and grabbed my hair.

"Open your mouth" He pulls my hair back.

I didn't waste anytime. Got straight to the point and my head was bopping so fast. I gagged.

He was moaning so loudly, I'm pretty sure the twins and the whole neighbour hood woke up.

"Shh babe. You're being too loud"

"Fuck. Don't stop sucking me, I'm gonna cum" He moaned.

He released his load in my mouth. I just swallow it. "That was alot" I laughed.

"Saved it all for you"

We sat in silence as we listen to music playing in the background. Deja Vu by J Cole.

"Did you really create a sex playlist babe?"

"Yes, It sets the mood" Ethan says as his hand go through his hair then touches my body.

I tried to talk to him, but I guess he fell asleep. Hours after fucking the shit out of each other his just... Tired. I laughed to myself.