Chapter 10

I woke up next to Ethan. Still moody and mad about yesterday. I'm going through a really hard time. I replied back to my aunt due to me leaving her on seen yesterday.

Me
Hey Jane

Aunty Jane
Hey Tina. Bell me

I called her and she accepted the call. I could hear her sobbing on the phone.
"Aunty, I didn't really take it well as well. I mean, I was acting really bad and spoiled towards my dad. Now, I regret it. I didn't want to know him until he died. And I can never take back what I said to him." My voice cracked and I could feel a huge lump in my throat forming.

"Tina, I get it. But my twin. Your mother is gone. I feel so alone. I feel like a half." She mumbles

"We only have each other, so we should probably get together sometime soon. Plan a funeral or something..."

"Yeah. Swing by mine in an hour or two"

"Will do. Love you aunty". I hung up.

Ethan came behind me and kissed my neck."How are you feeling today" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I feel like shit, but I'm wearing a mask right now because I'm falling apart and I don't want you to see that". I rub my hands onto his.

"You don't need to hide how you feel when you're around me babe. You're aloud to feel like shit. You're aloud to feel happy. I've seen you yesterday and honestly I can handle your temper."

"I feel like an idiot for flipping out infront of you." I say putting my head in my hands.

He lifted my head up. "I said I can handle your temper." He says in a firm tone.

"I have to go my aunt's house in a hour or two by the way."

"I know babe, I was awake". He say's retracting his hands from my waist.