Chapter 30

My Instagram account had suddenly blown up. I wonder why? I scrolled through my feed and noticed that Nicki Minaj and Beyonce had called me out on some real shit. These two iconic women warned me about some of the things that can happen during love.

I usually listen to Beyonce when I'm feeling 'sexy' sad, happy or a bad bitch. Her songs are like a variety of mixes.

When I feel like a strong, independent women I listen to Sorry by Queen Bee.

When I feel like dancing and getting lit with my man, I listen to 7/11.

When I feel like Ethan said some crazy shit, I listen to Hold Up.

When Beyonce says "I don't wanna lose my pride, but Imma fuck me up a bitch" Umm... Meredith? I think yes.

When I feel sexy, I listen to Partition.

Oh lord, I'm way to gassed. I smiled to hard at this shit.

"What's up babe". Ethan get out of his bed and walks over to the bathroom.

"I just got noticed by Nicki Minaj and Beyonce babe" I follow Ethan to the bathroom

He snatched the phone out of my hand and his jaw dropped. "Oh my god babe" He wraps his arm around me. I never thought that he would be this excited as I was. This felt weird.

"Babe, why are you happy?" I asked.

"Because I'm just so proud of you babe." His voice started to crack. I think his crying.

I re-attract myself from his hug. I couldn't help but laugh at him.
"Ethan, You're more emotional than me. And I'm pregnant!"

He smiled. Took my hand and pulled me along to sit on the bed.

"Babe. The reason why I'm crying is because you've come so far in life. I don't know how you're able to do it. Your parents passed away, then you had to deal with me with all that cheating shit. I just wanna thank you for being so strong for yourself. I look up to you. I- I practically worship you. And we have our baby on the way, I couldn't ask for anything else better than this" Ethan puts his hands on my thigh.

I lean forward bumping my forehead on his.

"I don't know how you handled me when I had depression. I kept on pushing you away-"

"And that made me closer to you. The more you push babe, the more I'll pull. You can't get rid of me even if you tried."

"I would never get rid of you Ethan." I cup my hands around his perfectly carved face.

"I love you Tina. We're special. Our child is special. I have a question for you"

"Go on" I nod

"Do you want our child to be a girl or boy?"

"I wouldn't mind what gender it would be. I just want our child to be as healthy as it can"