Chapter 27

Ethans POV

Shit. I didn't use a condom and I didn't pull out. The sex was too good. She was so tight.

   40 mins ago

"Fuck babe, I'm cumming" I moan

"I don't care, I want you in me" Tina moans back

Right when she said that, that's when I could feel myself cum in her. I told her to squeeze so the cum would come out of her, but nothing came out. It's like her pussy sucked it up. Just thinking of it now makes me horny.

Honestly, if she ends up pregnant, I wouldn't mind. I love her and I'll love the child.

She came out the shower without any towel wrapped around her.

"Babe" I laugh

"Don't tell me to find a towel. I want to be naked"

"I don't mind" I smirk.

I sat there in silence, thinking about how she would react if she found out that she's pregnant.

"What's wrong babe. You're being abit to quite for my liking" she asks while putting on my hoodie.

"Just thinking about what I just did when he had sex"

"The fact that you cummed in me? That's okay, I'll just get an abortion" She sat besides me.

"No what the fuck! Are you crazy?!" I shout

"I'm just joking Ethan." She wraps her arms around me.

"You better be joking" I spat out.

"Yes daddy. I'm sorry" She says in a tone that surprises me.

"Damn babe, you sound sexy as fuck" I mumble towards her.