The rumble part 2

Ponyboy POV
I was chasing Brooklyn. She stopped and said " I honestly can't believe you kissed her! I thought we were a thing again, but I guess we're not!" I said " What do you mean?" "Well I just saw you kissing that girl that's on the cheerleading team at school! And she's a Socs Pony!" I hugged her, she pushed me off of her. I really upset her. That's just great! I told her " Brook would I ever do something like that? Huh? I love you! I would never want to hurt you! She kissed me, I pushed her away! I promise!" She said " I'm going back to the rumble!" She ran back. I am just so dumb! I hurt the person that I love! I went back to the rumble. She was kicking butt. I don't think she'll ever forgive me. The Socs started running away but Bob and Randy stayed. Bob was holding someone but he had his back to us so I couldn't see. He turned around. He was holding a switch blade to their face. It was Brooklyn. I screamed  "JOHNNY!!!!!! THEY HAVE BROOKLYN!!" He came running. Randy pulled a gun on her. Soda had to hold me back. Dally ran away somewhere. Why would he run away? We saw Harley. Brook and Harley are like sisters. Harley looked at Randy and said "You are so dumb! You agreed on no weapons!" She tossed me and Johnny our switch blades. Cherry went in front of Harley and said "What are you going to do about it?" Soda said in a panicked voice "Harley?" Cherry had a blade. Randy said "you touch Cherry and I'll pull the trigger!" I screamed "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" Brooklyn said to me "Pony, don't worry!" Bob screamed "pull the trigger" Brooklyn cut Bob off and said " Johnny don't look! Ponyboy I love you don't forget that!" She started crying. We all thought she was going to die. Dally had enough, he pulled out his gun and Harley pulled out her blade. Cherry tried to attack Harley but Harley stabbed her. Brooklyn screamed. I ran to her. Johnny and Dally ran over and started fighting Bob and Randy. I grabbed Brook, She was stabbed. Soda and Darry ran over to me. We had to take her to the hospital.