?Jally?

Ponyboy POV
I heard Johnny begging his parents to let Brooklyn came back. I think it worked. He came running. He looked at me and said "looks like your girlfriend is coming back!" "What?" "Yeah my mom and dad said that she can come back as long as I take care of her." Soda heard the news and jumped up. He screamed "WOOHOO! My baby brother will get his girlfriend back!" I snapped and said " she's not my girlfriend anymore! Remember?! She broke up with me ! Anyways I met someone else!" Soda looked shocked. Brooklyn walk through the door. She looked at me. She is just so pretty. Everyone else came in the living room. She hugged Johnny first. Then hugged Darry and Soda, Steve ran up to her and hugged. She turned around and screamed "HARLEY!" She ran into her arms. Harley said "hey Brooky" then she hugged me. I didn't tell her about Valentina, but I can tell she is keeping something for me. Darry asked her " so why was Bob at your house?" Johnny and I looked over at her. We both said "What?!" She said "don't worry about it" I told her "I have to worry about it" Steve said "Why? I thought you said you were dating some girl named Valentina?" She looked shocked but said "You met someone? That's great!" Johnny knew something was up, he said " Brook you have to unpack still. I think we should go." They left. I looked at Steve and said "there you go again. Ruining my life!" I ran to the park. This time I told Darry where I was going. I meet Valentina there. We had a long talk. She leaned in and so did I. We kissed. I heard Brooklyn say "hey Ponyboy" then her voice got lower. I turned around and her face was glimmering under the moonlight. She looked hurt. She ran away. I told Valentina "I like you and all but....I mean... it's not you it's me.. I'm sorry I should have never agreed to this because I'm in love with another girl!" I chased Brooklyn. I screamed "BROOKLYN ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" She said "then what is it? Huh? How come you didn't call me back? Huh? To busy with other people? Well I still love you no matter what!" "I still love you too" she said "oh really" I said "and what do you mean? I didn't get any calls?" She broke down and so did I. I said "I thought you were done with me that's why I moved on!" I kissed her. I missed her so much. I said "I'm sorry. I know we're done but.." she kissed me back. We went back to the house hand in hand. We were walking back to the house and Brook saw something in my house. I asked "what is it?" She said "what happened while I was gone?" We walked in. I saw Johnny and Dally kissing. Brooklyn said "Johnny I thought you were at home?" He turned around and said "Brooklyn...umm... so ..yeah. Are you and Ponyboy a thing again?" She said "I don't know. Are you and Dallas a thing?" I started laughing. Dally said "forget what you saw man. Man please don't tell the rest of them. We are going to tell them soon man!" I said "well if you guys are a thing, then that means me and Brooklyn are a thing!" She smiled and started singing "Jally! Jally! Jally!" Johnny was laughing. This is awesome!