46 Please Be Okay

Start from the beginning

I hit the steering wheel in anger and cried harder. My vision was getting blurry from all the tears that I almost hit a couple of cars as I drove. I don't know where I was driving and where I'm going to end but all I was thinking now is that I need to get away and clear my head. After what seems to be hours I stopped at a gaz station to fill up the empty tank. When I was done,I hopped inside and started the engine again.

Another hour had passed and I was still driving aimlessly,I'm not in the city anymore. I stopped the car on a road side and just breathed. Everything was coming back to me again and soon my head began to spin,I closed my eyes and took in a shaky breath. And when I opened them again I was surrounded by darkness.

"No,no please,leave me alone,please!" I heard someone say. I turned my head but I was in the middle of no where.

"Shut up!" a voice,clearly belonged to a man,shouted. My skin crawled as I heard the voice.

I turned my head once more this time to see a man holding down a girl as she struggled underneath him. My heart dropped as I saw the girl. That girl was my eighteen year old self.

Anger filled inside of me and soon I was running towards the bastard infront of me. I wanted to choke him with my bare hands,I wanted to torture him I wanted to make him beg for ever crossing me. I was running but I stayed perfectly still in my place.

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU FUCKED UP BASTARD! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I screamed but it didn't change anything,he continued on with his twisted action.

The stranger grabbed the hands of my younger self and threw them above my head kissing me roughly on the neck.

"No please,please! HELP! PLEASE STOP!" the younger me begged. "PLEASE! PLEASE JUST STOP!"

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I screamed again this time my whole body was shaking wild.

He suddenly stopped and turned to me. I came face to face with his sick face.

"We shall meet again." he smiled creeply.

"Fuck you!" I shouted trying not to cry. He laughed deeply and my skin crawled.

"Bitch," a whisper said. "Bitch,bitch,bitch." the whispers got louder and louder.

"Bitch,bitch,bitch,BITCH,BITCH,BITCH,BITCH!..."

My rapist lauged louder and then above that I started hearing the screams of my eighteen year old self.

I covered my ears to try to block the disturbing sound as I struggled with my shaking body.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeep! I suddenly heard.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeep! I lifted my head quickly from the steering wheel and breathed.

My eyes were wide opened and my heart was hammering in my chest,I took a few moments to understand what had happened. It was just a nightmare. Just a nightmare. I swallowed and quickly took deep breaths in. There was sweat running on my neck. I looked around,I was still in the car. It seems that I had fallen asleep last night and now it's Monday morning. I rested my head a bit back in my seat and then started the car and began driving again.

After driving around for about an hour,I reached a specific building and looked at it. I had sworn not to enter these places as long as I live and if I did I won't be on my own or order anything. I looked at it one more time. Fuck it. I don't care anymore.

I grabbed my purse,exited the car,and went inside the pub after locking my car.

There were only two people inside and the bartender.

"Hello beautiful,what can I get you?" the bartender asked as I sat on the stool.

"Give me a glass of whiskey." I answered tiredly.