Chapter 4

On Monday, I met Travious in front of the school. Everything was going perfectly normal up until ninth period. We were in chemistry class, and I caused a HUGE accident. When I say huge, I mean huge. "OK class", my teacher, Mr. Jones, began, "Today we are going to be making stuff explode. You can do whatever your heart desires as long as it doesn't set the school on fire!". He laughs, making chills go down spine. I swear this man is insane. I mean, who LIKES blowing things up? I turn to Travious, who was already getting the stuff out. "Ok Kianna, what do you want to make explode?" he asks looking at me with a huge smile.

Oh, that's who.

 "Seriously? You are really going to make something explode? You do realize that the 'something' is going to end up being the school, right?", I ask looking at him in complete shock. He laughs, and shakes his head. "Don't worry. I won't kill anyone", he tries assuring me.  I roll my eyes as I take some of the ingredients at random. I quickly begin mixing them with each other and water. Nothing happens so I decide to add more water to them. Nothing. Then I thought of heating it up. That was probably the worst mistake I have ever made.

I looked around to make sure noone was looking and then that's when I did the stupidest thing in my short lived life. I shot fire from my hand onto the experiment.

BOOM!

That was all I heard as the liquid exploded. "Kianna!", I heard Travious yell as I fell backwards. Everyone ran out of the room, desperate to get away from the flames, and some were pointing at my whilst whispering to their friends. "Kianna. Are you OK? Come one we have to get out of here", Travious said grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the building.  I fell a couple of times, due to being too weak to walk. He bring me over to a couple of benches and set me down before everything went black.