karasuno ships : story

The whole karasuno wanted to celebrate the new years eve also daichi's birthday at the practice gym also after new years eve they had asahi's birthday.

First they open a liltle chocolate cake for daichi's birthday that suga had made. Everybody had a present for the best captain the first years took him a present all together a very pretty business bag that it would be usefully at the future daichi, said thanks and he smile the first years were blushing and hinata hug daichi like a child and said happy birthday daichi-san .

Tanaka and noya made a T-shirt that was saying "the best captain" at the back they were having a proud expression, the other's seconds years took him random clothes. For daichi that was already enough but asahi gave him a photo with all the team on a flame asahi was scared if his present would like to him daichi smiled so wide because that was a present that he would remember his years like a student at karasuno.

Suga glare a little and he pull Daichi to get out they went out hinata wanted to see and Kageyama was trying to stop him. Suga give a kiss to Daichi, like we all know Suga could be very kind and sweet. Daichi kiss him in his check and after this his hand, that it was having the ring that Daichi had gave to Suga at Christmas then suga look at his ring and took out a small box with a silver ring, but this wasn't the same as Suga's it was a little different. It was a bigger one then Suga put the ring slowly on daichi's hand, then suga said that daichi didn't got two rings because he was scared what Suga could said because it's like they are engagements each other then suga continue that he didn't care if it looks like married couple he didn't feeling scared.

Suga and Daichi now they were having matching rings they were so happy they start kissing each other, when they heard footsteps it was Hinata and told them to get inside Hinata saw the rings and he shout that if they are getting married, with a blushing face Kageyama hear Hinata shout and he came to stop him from shouting, then Kageyama understand what happened he bow and he said that congrats for your engagement suga and Daichi said.

- No this is just a ring

Kageyama looked at Suga and he said that it's okey to do thinks like this, he grad hinata's hand and they went inside then Hinata said.

- Yeah it's okey don't be shy Suga-san Daichi-san

Kageyama grad him from the back, and they finally went inside all the couples it's was time for the new years eve then they close the lights and they start counting "ten,nine ..." until one then the year had leave and the new one start they wish for luck and wins and a little of education everybody look at Hinata Kageyama Noya and Tanaka.

Then Daichi kiss Suga nobody was seeing because the lights were still close Hinata kiss Kageyama and he put a volleyball to hide the kiss after this Kageyama blush so hard and he hug Hinata, tTsukishima and Yamaguchi just hug each other because Tsukishima was already so shy but Yamaguchi kiss him very fast, Noya jump into Asahi and hug him and kiss him he smile at him, then Kiyoko kiss Yachi's cheeks and gives to her a notebook for manager to write everything she wants Enoshita open the light and found everyone hugging each other they looked at him Enoshita's eyes were open very wide he suggested to open the Asahi's cake Noya took a piece of the cake and make asahi-san to eat it, then noya gave him a present a T-shirt. She was saying "the best ace ever" everybody were happy and full of love.