kagehina: story

It was a cold day Hinata had just woke up, it was about 8:00pm he woke up he saw beside his boyfriend ... Wait a minute his boyfriend he stand up he was with his underwear, what's happened hinata remember what had happened ...

Yesterday after practice in the place where Hinata is sparing from Kageyama.  Hinata was all day lovely and sweet to Kageyama like always he push hinata to leave him alone, Hinata got sad-angry his eyes were having a very cute face and Kageyama he never say no when he make that face, he said that Kageyama isn't loving him and looked very angry at Kageyama. He felt kind of sad for Hinata and hug him he said sorry and if he is happy now. Hinata hug him back and they start kissing each other.  The two of them love each other but Kageyama doesn't know how react in frond of Hinata so he just need a little pushing from his little boyfriend.
A woman past through and she said to the couple to get a room Kageyama.  Took him and they went on his house his parents were missing on a trip so they pass the night together. 

Hinata was blushing so hard then Kageyama woke up, he said good morning Hinata pet Kageyama's bangs and he said good morning then a cold wave hit Hinata it was really cold.
Hinata was trembling then Kageyama throw him his t-shirt it was very big for Hinata he smirk and he through that Kageyama could be really nice if he wants  Kageyama and Hinata get dress then kageyama follow Hinata until the door and he said goodbye to him then Hinata said.

-Why are you throw me outside it's cold ?

Kageyama said that Hinata must want to leave then Hinata replied that he didn't love him and that it's Christmas he must be even a little nicer to his boyfriend.
Then kageyama blush and said that he maybe Hinata wanted to leave but he didn't want to make Kageyama sad just like the other time which hinata wanted to stay only for Kageyama Hinata took three seconds he took a question glare then he scream really loud that he is staying because he loves him not because he is feeling pity.
Kageyama took a kind of scared face and he looked at hinata.
Hinata continue and said that if he thinks that Hinata is getting tired of him, he is wrong he really loves to be with him. Kageyama took Hinata from his hand and he take him to the living room he hug him and he said with a really hard blushing face if Hinata could stay with him Hinata kiss him, and place his hands on his neck. He smile and he said that he wants to stay all day on his hands.
Then Kageyama was looking at him very intensely and he said that he wants to play volley. 
Hinata poke his nose and he said really happy, of course Kageyama pet his orange soft hair and he said that he is his the only one what he loves the most even if Kageyama doesn't know how to reach.