kagehina: Story

Hinata's POV

Tomorrow is kageyama's birthday so I have to make something for him. Also we put a challenge with Noya and Tanaka -senpai, if i can make Kageyama smile. I am still thinking what he would want for this birthday. I went to see sugawara-san to help me with my decision sugawara-san he said that I must gave him a smile. I looked at him with a questionable glare he said then with a cute voice just tell him happy birthday and give him a ki... He stop there i bow and i thank him

(Time pass)

It's time for our evening practice i saw kageyama stareing the sky on the hill i went closer and i said to him what is he doing. He looked at me with a sadness on his face he said. Nothing important is just that my mom he is looking at me now. I felt a wave hitting my neck a cold wave. He sight and he said to go for practice he looked at me into my eyes he said that is useless to thinking the past i hug him from the back he push me he was having a blushing face. I said happy birthday before to think adout it i jump at him and i push him down to the floor i said what does he want for his birthday he grad my hand and he placed it on his heart was racing like crazy then he said that i am enough and then we came closer and we kissed we looked if someone saw us we were safe then i smile at him i said that he can got me we stand up and he said i see. After this he smiled so beautiful then we saw sugawara-san he took a photo of Kageyama smiling. He said to me that did i told you give him a smile is the best answer.

A/n: Today my husband is having his b-day :D