13

You and Kid were talking and talking on how much you missed out. You both still don't know how you were still alive but it was now time to find out the answers.

Readers POV

We entered the death room within a matter of seconds.

"Father what's going on, i demand an explanation," Kid said in an angry voice.

"About what son," he then turned around and saw me. "Hello ____, what can i do for you guys."

"Father how is ____ alive, and how are you not surprised," Kid freaked out.

"Well son, i saw her death on the mirror and since she's a witch, or once was a witch, i gave her another chance with a new bright human soul," Lord Death explained.

"That's possible," i questioned.

"Well if that's all, then you should get going," Lord Death then shooed us out. We walked in silent for a bit until i pulled out a bag of Skittles. "Why do yoy have Skittles," Kid asked. "What i can't carry candy around," i asked.

Kid's POV

Now that ____'s back, and me and Black*Star made truce, we can't fight over her. But i can win her heart. But how? Or did i already win it? Life is so confusing!

"____," i asked while she stuffed her face with the Skittles.

"How about we make a welcome back party for you, what do you say," i asked.

"Sure its not like i have anything better to do," she said while her cheeks were stuffed like squirrels.

"Perfect we better go tell the rest of the gang," i said while grabbing her hand and dragging her back to the basketball court where everyone was waiting.

"What took guys so long," Black*Star asked.

"The DWMA is far from here, what else would you expect," you said annoyed by the comment.

"Hey why don't we celebrate ____'s return at my place," Kid announced.

"That sounds like a great idea," Maka replied.

"Well let's go get ready," Tsubaki turned away waving.

~Time Skip (sorry im a bit too lazy to write them getting ready)~

Everyone was ready except for Kid. He was still changing you guessed. You wore a (color) blouse, skinny jeans, and (color) flats. "Hey ___ why don't you go check on Kid, he is taking an awful long time," Liz said. "Sure," you nodded. As you walked upstairs you heard... singing?

"Dont ya wish your boyfriend was hot like me, dont you wish your boyfriend was a freak like me?" And with that you opened the door to find Kid singing into a mirror.

"Hey hey you you i dont like your boyfriend no way no way i think you need a new one hey hey you you---"

"Uhh Kid?"

Then Kid screamed high pitched like Finn the Human.

"Uhh... its not what is looks like," he sweated.

"Of course it's not, now come on time to put your shirt on and come downstairs, theyre almost here," you chuckled. As you and him were walking downstairs, everyone had arrived.

"HEY GUYS WHY DONT WE PLAY SPIN THE 7 MINUTES?!" Patty yelled as the sound of her voice blasted through our ears.

"Spin the what now?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Its a mixture of 7 minutes in heaven and spin the bottle," Liz explained.

"Alright," you spoke sitting in a circle with the group.

"Why don't you start (Y/N), it is kind of your party," Maka suggested.

"O-ok," you stuttered, you haven't played anything like this before so you were kind of nervous. You grasped the bottle and spun it. It took so long, you thought it would last forever. But then it slowed down, and it landed on.........

(Sorry it took forever, really bad writers block, but this will be the last real chapter, the next two are choices, till then)

(P.S. They are both lemons, beware if you can't handle it)