11

Reader's POV

It was dark and i couldn't even see a shed of light anywhere. But then something flashed into my eyes. I felt pain in my stomach and i did not like it one bit. It's as if something punctured me. Then i was thrown onto the floor. I looked up to see Crona standing there. Then the dark room illuminated with a flickering light bulb. Then arising from the dark was Medusa, the lady with a sinister smile. "VECTOR ARROW," i yelled but nothing happened. "Aww poor thing looks like someone drained your magic, looks like a miniature snake if you ask me," she laughed."Nice job Crona looks like i won't punish you after all."

My brother?! Helping our evil mother?! Whatever was happening i didn't like it one single bit. I yelled for help but no one could hear me. "Vector Arrow," Medusa said. I was awaiting my doom but the arrow stopped at my neck almost killing me. As long as it didn't go further, i would be fine. "Yelling isn't going to help," she chuckled softly. "Vector Plate," just then i was sent flying to the wall cause it to create a crater.

Kid's POV

What did i just hear? I just left Stein's house and now i hear that she's missing? Why is everything so confusing. I started to freak out and quickly i changed into my normal attire as i barged into Liz and Patty's room. "Kid what are you doing it's 2 am," Liz muttered. "It's midnight," i corrected her. "It's still night, what do you want," she asked groggily. "____'s missing," i said choked up a bit. Just then Patty shot up from her sleep as well as Liz. Then they both trasformed without hesitation. I ran to Black*Star's house and knocked so hard i could have broken the door. "Kid what do you want i'm trying to sleep," Black*Star complained.
"_____'s gone you douche and your here trying to sleep, if you were her boyfriend you would be a lame ass one," i finally snapped.
"Whoa chill dude, your saying ____'s missing," he asked.
"THAT'S WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU, COME ON AND WAKE TSUBAKI UP AND GET DRESSED I'LL GO GET MAKA AND SOUL," I said riding away in Beezlebub.

~Time Skip~

We all met at the basketball court. "Ok who do you guys think took ____," Maka asked. "My father told me that she was Medusa's daughter so maybe her brother aka Crona took her to Medusa," i explained. "Well what are we waiting for let's get going," Black*Star rushed. "Right," me and Maka yelled in unison. We all came across a creepy place, that can only mean one thing, Medusa's place. We all ran into a room with a flickering light bulb. Someone was in the corner crying their eyes out. One thing for sure, that wasn't ____. We came closer to the figure and we noticed it was Crona. He then looked up at us. "Please help ____ she's being injected by madness as we speak," Crona choked out. "Why should we trust you, your the one who brought her here," Black*Star said angrily. "Black*Star please calm down," Maka reassured him. "Crona where is she," i asked. "Th-through that d-door, but be careful, the thing you are about to see isn't ____, its her madness," Crona spat out. Maka came up slowly to the door and opened it and it made the loudest creak sound. There standing in front of our eyes was definently not _____. Her hair changed from shiny (h/c) to a dull gray color. Her eyes also changed from glossy (e/c) eyes to deep crimson red, like Soul's for example. We never knew what we were up against.
"Well well well if it isnt the three lame-o's from the DWMA," ____ snickered. "You three made a bad decision coming here for as you can see,_____ is in total slave mode," a voice said. Medusa. "Medusa, show yourself, face us like a man," Black*Star yelled."I would except i'm not a man," Medusa yelled. "No one cares just fight us so we can get ____ safe," i yelled. "No one speaks to my mother that way, VECTOR ARROW," ___ yelled. We then all dodged the attack. "____ snap out of it this isn't like you," Maka screamed. She stayed silent. I couldnt shoot nor fight her in fear that i may damage the regular ____. Black*Star stood frozen as well. Just then she yelled "VECTOR PLATE" and it sent us all flying back. "I was right you all are a bunch of lame-o's," she laughed. "____, please control your madness," i yelled. "Ha madness itself cannot be controlled, it has a mind of it's own," she yelled. "Now all of you prepare to die." We were waiting for our final blow until Black*Star spoke up. "____ remember when we met, the day you kicked my butt twice," he said weakly. "What kind of joke is this," she questioned.

Reader's POV

It's so dark, so cold. It's dead silent until i hear Black*Star's voice. "____ remember when we met, the day you kicked my butt twice," he said weakly. I remember that day like it was just a few hours ago.

~Flashback~
First buttkick:
You couldn't beliveve your eyes. The school was huge. There was also perfect balance on each side but something was off. It looked like a blue monkey on the left spike.
"Black*Star get down from there you're going to get hurt," a tall girl screams.
Just then, SNAP, the point of the spike is broken. You and Kid started to freak out. Kid was surprised that you would freak out. You walk up to the blue freak and pick him up by the collar.
"Just who do you think you are breaking school property," you scream.
"Pfft i don't need a lecture from a girl for i am BLACK*STAR THE WORLD'S GREATEST ASSISSIN," he yells.
He was starting to piss to off so you threw him across the school to the other side. Kid, Liz, and Patty just stood there speechless.
"Next time you want to be annoying, don't do it in front of me," you yell.
You then pick up the spike and with one jump you go on the roof and fix it. You jump down without another word.

Second buttkick:

You arrived at the basketball court only to become face to face with that blue monkey, AGAIN!
"HEY", he started, "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR BEATING THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BLACK*STAR!"
"Well i'm sorry you got your ass kicked by a girl," you said calmly.
He growls and throws a basketball at you but you were quick to move and catch it with no sweat.
"Impressive, but can you play?" Black*Star asked.
"No but----" you were cut off.
"If you suck at this game then go read a boring book like Maka does" Black*Star scoffed.

~

The game ended. You ended up with cuts and some bruises from tripping too much but Kid's team won all thanks to you.

~End Flashback~

You heard another voice. "____ remember when we met," Kid yelled.

~Flashback~
You turned and ran as fast as you could. You managed to escape but as you turned the corner a kishin, 8 feet taller than you, with knives as fingers stands in front of you ready to attack. You try to back up but tripped. You the scream at the top of your lungs and use your arms to shield your face but what good would that do. Just then gunshots from a distance shoot the kishin. You were all pale with fear and speechless. You were so scared you didn't want to open your eyes. Just then you hear a voice.

"Are you okay?" The man asks. You can tell it was a male from the voice. You then start to cry as if someone died. You then stood up quickly and hugged the person, still with your eyes closed.

"It's okay the kishin is gone, you're safe." He says.

~End Flashback~

You smiled at the though of both of them. You suddenly hear Black*Star again. "Remember when we kissed on the basketball court."

~Flashback~
"Oh thanks and congrats on winning," i said.
"Don't just say it to me, i'm not a one person team," she said.
I went to say congrats to the other team but when i turned around i tripped and fell ontop of _______ and we kissed as we made impact.

Reader's POV

I wasn't paying attention on where i was going and then Black*Star trips and falls ontop of me and kissed as we made impact. He quickly stood up. "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry _______, i didn't mean to," he started to say really quickly.
"Black*Star it's ok i-i have t-to go", you then started to run and finally got to Kid's house.

~End Flashback~

All the good times that you remebered, they helped come back in control. "Kid one more memory and she's back," Black*Star yelled.
Finally Kid spoke up of a memory you'll never forget. "Remember when we kissed as well," Kid spoke up.

~Flashback~
My hair was so messy and for some reason Kid started to fix it. When he was done he looked my eyes while i looked into his. His golden orb eyes staring into my boring (eye color) ones.
Then i feel lips come into contact with mine. Those lips belonged to Kid. We both kissed passionally until big lock sound came from the front door. We instantly broke apart and both of our cheeks were bright crimson red.

~End Flashback~
All the dark seem to fade away. I clutched my head and began to scream. "MADNESS WILL NOT CONTROL ME," i yelled. Suddenly everything went back to normal. You saw your surroundings. Kid, Black*Star, and Maka were on the floor while the walk was covered with craters. "____ i knew you could do it, we all did," Kid spoke up. "I'm glad i'm back," you said clutching your head.

Mesusa's POV

She escaped the madness, that's impossible. Well i'm not gonna need her assistance anymore. Guess i'll dispose of it. "Vector Arrow," i whispered.

Maka's POV

I'm glad ____ was back but i'm sensing something, a bad event. Then i look up to see an arrow heading straight towards _____.
"____ WATCH OUT," i yelled. As she turned around the arrow went flying into her stomach. "______," Kid and Black*Star yelled. The both male miesters began to cry as they rushed to ____'s side. "That's it, Medusa dies today," i said standing up. I roamed through the empty halls to find her. Then i came across a snake slithering around. "Come on Medusa FIGHT ME," i yelled. "Alright but i won't go so easy," she then transformed back into her human form. "Soul, soul resonance."
"Got it Maka," Soul replied.
"LET'S GO SOUL RESONANCE" we yelled in unison.
"GENIE HUNTER," i yelled as i swung Soul at her.
"Vector plate," she said. But before i was sent back Soul sliced her in half. All that was left was a purple glowing soul floating above her body. Just then Soul transformed back and helped me up. He took me back to where ___ was.

Black*Star's POV

Me and Kid rushed to ___'s side. Kid held her while he was in the ground. "____ don't die on us, so help me i will never forgive you," Kid said while crying. "Kid, please don't cry, even if i die i'll be up there, looking down at you guys, being free," she stated weakly. "____ don't say that, you're gonna make it i just know it," i spoke up.
"Hey Black*Star, i never got to see you with your batman undies," she laughed weakly.
"I promise to start wearing them tomorrow forever," i said while my voice was cracking.
"Don't cry, wherever i end up, at least i know that i have people who care about me," ____ said before taking her last breath. After that me, Kid and everyone else started to cry uncontrollably. That was the end of ____ ____.

~One week later~
~Funeral~

Narroators POV

It was the day of ____'s funeral. Everyone wore the darkest shade of black (and black is already dark) and a gloom face. The sky was all cloudy and it began to rain. "May ____ rest in piece," Kid said with tears filling up his eyes. "We shouldn't have fought over her like that," Black*Star stated. "Truce," Kid held out his hand. "Truce," Black*Star shook his hand. After that, the coffin was lowered. Never to be seen again.

Important A/N
YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS THE END DIDN'T YOU?!?!? I know you did don't lie. Well i'm still gonna write this story but something happens and know one knows why it did. Hope you enjoy how it continues.