Something Small

Hello guys!

Well, for you to be here I presume you like the occasional scare before you go to sleep, yes?

Me too...

Life is full of things that are cringe worthy and there are experiences that chill us to the bone just thinking of the possibilities.

Let me ask you something; have you ever been in a hopeless situation?

...Something scary perhaps?

Or maybe you came face to face with the paranormal?

Personally, I have a few interesting stories to tell as my family always had some strange encounters. So I was inspired by them.

In this book I will share with you creepy two-sentence-stories, creepypastas and personal experiences. If you would like to share your own then please feel free to PM me.

For the first chapter I decided to show you a few two-sentence-stories that exist. I found them on Pinterest and they are not my creations.

Here you go!

***

I love kissing her, the way she moans slightly and shakes just a little. Maybe in a couple of days I can take the duct tape off.

***

He kissed her tenderly and she let out a passionate moan. He didn't mind the smell of formaldehyde, or when pieces of skin peel from her bones; this is true love.

***

Mum always had a strange habit of stroking my hair when I sleep, I never really minded; it actually started to become reassuring. That changed when she died but the stroking didn't stop.

***

Carla's skin was warm, soft and smelled of vanilla and gardenias. Angie wondered how long she could wear it before rot overpowered that perfume.

***

I always thought my cat had a staring problem; she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized she was always looking just behind me.

***

Here's something to test your observation skills;