Armin Arlert - Market Day

You started getting ready, dressing up in casual wear. You were going to head to the local market on your free day. You put on a regular (favorite/color) dress, recommended by Sasha herself. You grabbed your satchel, containing a sufficient amount of money among other things.

While you were exiting your room, you heard Eren's voice, "C'mon, Armin! Just ask her already!"

"Don't be a coward." Mikasa sighed.

"I-I can't! Maybe some other time. Right now, I'm just too nervous." Armin's voice came from around the corner you were about to turn. And so, you did. Armin was backed up against the wall, Mikasa leaning against it with crossed legs and arms, and Eren standing in front of him.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" You smiled brightly.

Eren elbowed Armin, who was staring at you with a faint blush, "(F/n)! You look nice today." Armin's voice quivered slightly.

"Thanks." You grinned. They were all in their regular uniforms; leather straps combining with t-shirts and white pants.

"Going somewhere?" Eren deliberately asked.

"Actually, yes. I've decided to use our free day to go to the market. Would you like to join me?" You slightly tilted your head to the left, (h/c) hair oscillating.

"Oh, sorry, Hange asked me if I could partake in a few of her Titan experiments, so I'm already busy." Eren gave you an apologetic smile. 

"And I'm attending also. I don't know what Hange has up her sleeve, but if it's too dangerous I'll be the one to step in." Mikasa blinked, adding, "But Armin's free."

Armin gaped at his friends with wide, light blue eyes which then turned to focus on you, "I-I guess I'll come, if it won't be a bother to you, I mean.." Armin trailed off, rubbing the back of his head, nervously chuckling. 

"It's settled then. I'll... meet you in the stables?" You smiled. 

"Yeah, sure." He agreed, sending a small glare to Mikasa. 

~~Time Skip~~

You and Armin rode along the plains in awkward silence, the only sound you could hear were the clatter of your horses' hooves crunching leaves or grass underneath. You could feel Armin staring at you, but you couldn't bring yourself to return the pleading attention. 

Instead, you attempted to strike up a conversation, "It's really pretty out today." 

"Yeah. And it's fairly warm, you could easily call it a perfect day." You felt his gaze lift off you, focusing on the path ahead. 

The small but lively town came into view as you entered the road, (horse/name)'s hooves clicking on the stone pavement.

"So, what did you want to buy?" You inquired, gaze shifting to Armin as you headed to a nearby stable. 

"Uhm, well," Armin stammered, hesitating, "I was thinking of buying a few interesting books."

Both of you dismounted, tightly tying up your horses. You stroked the side of (H/n)'s muzzle, laughing slightly as (m/f) licked your hand as you pulled away. "We'll be back, don't worry." 

Armin patiently waited for you beside his chestnut horse. 

You felt slightly embarrassed, hurriedly rushing up to him in your lengthy dress. Suddenly, you tripped on your own two feet crashing into Armin's solid chest, resulting in him catching you. He placed both of his hands on your shoulder blades as you steadied yourself. You felt your heart racing a mile a minute, feeling your face grow warmer. Your hands were on his chest, face buried into his clothing.