Gone

Admin K:

DUN DUN DUNNN *dramatic effect* haha sorry just had to =P Judging from this title, what do you think is going to happen 😁

Oh and BTW this chapter will be a little bit shorter but we will update faster (hopefully ^) ANYWAYS back to the story.

Admin A: IF ADMIN K ACTUALLY WORKS ON THE FANFIC. DAMN IT. 

ok enjoy :)

----

I waited for him all night. He didn't get better, and the doctors and nurses stayed in his room all night. I stayed there too. Waiting. I was not going to leave the hospital without knowing if Mark was ok or not. I got numerous calls from Mark's parents, telling me to go home. I told them I was fine and that was the end of that.

Along with me, the same group of the seven stupid boys stayed along with me. None of them tried to even talk to me, except for that prick, Jungkook.

"(Y/N). Are you ok?" Jungkook asked. His tone was more of an uncaring type. It was almost like he didn't care that Mark was dying.

"Don't ask if you don't care." I said plainly.

"Jeez. Didn't know you were on your period." He said nonchalantly.

"Excuse me?" The room was filled with tension. The tension between me and Jungkook.

"Now now you two." Jin said, "Be nice. Especially you Jungkook" He gave a sharp glare in Jungkook's direction, but he shrugged it off.

"Why the hell are you guys still here?" I was getting annoyed with their presence, "You guys should be going home now."

"We are all here because of you, (Y/N)" Namjoon said, giving me a cheeky smile.

"Yeah. We don't want you to be alone", Jin said with a sincere smile.

I rolled my eyes. I walked back to Mark's room and knocked on the door. A nurse came to answer it.

"May I help you?" He questioned.

"Yes. Is the patient inside better?" I asked.

"What's your relation to him?" The nurse spoke in a calm and professional manner..

"I'm a close family friend. His parents let me stay here to keep an eye on him." I replied.

"I'm sorry but, his health is only classified to his family and emergency contacts."

"I am his emergency contact." I was getting annoyed. "It's under the name (Y/N)"

The nurse went back into the room and then came back out quickly. "Ahh.. So you're (Y/N)-"

"Yes I am. Now can you PLEASE tell me if he' better or not?" I was getting a little paranoid from the anticipation.

"His heart rate is beginning to stabilize and there's no evidence of brain trauma." He said. I felt a wave of relief wash over me. He was safe.

"Ok ok. Thank you" I bowed my head at him and left the doorway. I sat down in one of the chairs in the waiting room. I leaned my head back. Maybe I should go to sleep now. I silently drift off to sleep not knowing who or what was watching me.

--End of Chapter 6--