Victor Nikiforov♡(Yuri!!! on Ice)

~Inspirations~

Nagisa spun the bottle.

It landed on you.

"Aw, shit spork", you thought.

You spun the bottle, once it stopped spinning, you saw who it landed on, and a blush began to tickle up your cheeks.

Victor Nikiforov.

But it's not like it's the first time you've met him, you two were actually super good friends, even if he was your big time c(rush).

sEE WHAT I DID THERE? BIG TIME RUSH? CRUSH? HUEHUEHUE

(author-chan stfu)

So you weren't uncomfortable with him, but since you've liked him for a while now and you all are playing 7 Minutes in Heaven, you were pretty much a nervous wreck.

Victor stood up and walked towards you, looking down with his hair covering most of his face. As he got closer, he slowly lifted his head up, even though you were shorter than him. His beautiful ocean-y colored eyes settled on your (E/C) ones. He smiled warmly and gave you his hand.

"(Y/N)"

You looked down shyly, but took his hand.

The moment was nice, until Nagisa shoved you in a lit (hehe lit) closet, not that small actually. Closets aren't supposed to look this nice.

Nope. There was a dirty mop.

As you both walked in the closet, you were very VERY nervous. Victor was highly attractive, and he may be out of your league, but still.

You walked in and

sat next to the mop

i love you, mop

jk jk that never happened.

You sat against the wall/corner (next to your mop) with your knees up to your chest. Victor leans on the wall next to you. Him on the other hand, didn't seem nervous at all, as a matter of fact, happy, kinda.

"Umm..hey Victor, how are you?"

(A/N: ^ i cringed while typing that)

Victor looked down at you, and slid down so he was sitting next to you, arms touching.

Blush-fest, am i right?

"Hows your skating going?"

Victor seemed a bit distant, but then answered.
"Recently, I realize that i had nothing to skate for, i didn't feel like i was in it anymore", Victor huffed.

You thought a bit. Back to Victors last performance.

(no, not the end of episode 12, you victuri shippers, jk i ship victuri XD)

You remembered.

"buT VICTOR, YOUR LAST PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING!"

He looked at you weirdly.

You stopped fangirling and calmed the heccy hecc down.

"I mean- I mean it was super cool, it was so elegant, almost like you were inspired to skate like tha-".

"Oh, but I was", Victor interrupted.

"Huh?"

Victor's eyes gleamed and he smiled sweetly.

"I was HIGHLY inspired to skate that program! I knew what I was skating for, and NOW I feel like I am in to what Im doing."

You paused and thought.

Hmmm...

*thinky thinky time*

"Hey Victor?"

He looked at you.

"Hm?"

"What inspired you?"

"Who", he corrected.

"Huh?"

"You mean, 'Who inspired you?' "

You paused.

"Yeah, I guess, so who?"

Victor chuckled a little, the grabbed your hands and pulled you both up, standing. Your faces were inches apart, foreheads touching.

"I met this one girl, who changed me."

...

"It's you, (Y/N) !!"

wot

"Me? But

i just sat next to a dirty mop."

;-;

Victor smiled at you, knowing you didnt want to believe that you made a difference, that difference in his skating program.

You could make such a difference into what he does?

What he loves?

How he feels?

Victor stared into your eyes. "(Y/N), ever since I met- no, SAW you, I knew i wanted to be with you. But i wanted you more especially when i got to know you."
Victor traced his hand on your jaw, then down your neck, then settled both his arms around your skinny waist firmly.

"You've changed me, now let me change you..."

Victor got slightly closer and leaned down, meeting his soft lips with yours.

wot

yeah, reader-chan, this happens in closets with mops.

damn mops

You wrapped your arms around his neck, heating up the kiss, then you and Victor kissed for a while. His lips strayed from yours and went down to your jawline.
Holding back your moans was hard, you quickly covered your mouth with your hand.
Victor looked up, and took your hand off of your mouth.

"No, love, I want everyone to hear that you're mine~".

Victor went from your jaw to licking down to your neck, there, he laid his rough kisses, and you moaned.
Now he just ever so gently, slid his hand under your shirt and on your bare waist, sliding them up and down. This made you shiver, eh but you loved it.

anD JUST as things were about to get SPICEH (*eyebrow wiggleh wiggleh*), Nagisa busted through the well-lit, mop-owning closet.

Nagisa acted like he knew this was happening.

You three walked back out with straight faces, well, just you and Victor were, Nagisa just held back a laugh, he loves this game.

"Oi guys, next time keep it PG in there",   Grell smirked.

Gray laughed,

"Yeah, and keep the noise down too!"

;-;

Play again?