Johzenji High

"The coach is sick today and Runa-chan and I have paperwork to keep up so you guys practice on yourself and don't cause troubles okay?" Misaki, the third year manager of the volleyball team told Terushima, the captain of the team.

"Okay! Let's have fun! Yahoooo!!" All of the teammates started jumping around.

"WARM UP!!" Misaki shouted at them before leaving, these guys give her headache every single time but she do care for the team. She'll be leaving soon and she knew that she could count on them.

"Let's start the fun! Two on two!"
Terushima clapped his hand and start jumping around after the warm up.

"Nice receive!"

"Nice serve!"

"One touch!"

The practice was going on smoothly, they all had fun.

"Oh hey! What is this?" One of the teammate saw something.

"Its a Bug!"

"Oh let me see! Let me see!"

And soon all the members crowded around the little bug, they are not afraid of it, not even a single bit. They watched the bug crawling slowly.

"What kind of bug is this?"

"I don't know I never seen a green coloured bug before."

"Yeah me too."

"Should we just leave it here?"

"Hmmm I think not. What if the ball hits it."

"Yeah and Misaki and Runa will be back soon they'll be scared."

"Well let's catch it and put it outside."

And so the teammates decided to let Terushima catch it and let it go outside. But whenever he try to catch it, it will fly away and land somewhere further. All the teammates tried to catch it but they all failed to do so.

"Oh great now what should we do?"

"Hmm..."

"Oh oh! Maybe we start jumping around and it will get scared and fly outside!"

"Great idea let's do it!"

Jumping around is one thing they like the most and that makes the whole team with good springing power. They started jumping around, trying to scare it away and suddenly...

"OH MY GOSH YOU STEPPED ON IT TERUSHIMA!!"

"W-what?!?"

"OH NO OH NO GO GET FIRST AID!!"

"ITS DEAD ALREADY AS FLAT AD PANCAKE!!!"

"OH NO OH NO OH NOOOO I'M SO SORRY ARGHHH!!"

When Misaki and Runa came back they saw Terushima bowing non-stop, hitting the ground with his forehead while the others stand beside him sobbing.

"What the hell? I think we've gone to the wrong place, let's go Runa-chan."

Oh gosh this is so short I'm sorry I don't have ideas arghhh.

Its the last day of 2k16 here, happy new year guyss!! :)

And thanks for supporting my stories :3