.21.

Ana sits at a table alone, Gerard has eaten in his room for the past couple days. Word had gotten around about Mikey. Everyone had witnessed it.

Frank comes in the doorway of the cafeteria, and everyone goes silent.

He let's out an agonized moan and collapses.

"Frank!!"

She pushes past tables, and runs to him.

Paitents stare in silence. Only Ana's frantic voice, calling Frank's name, echos through the large room.
__________

"Good morning, Frankenstein."

Frank jumps at the voice but can't open his eyes. It's like his eyelids are too heavy.

"We wanted to wait till you woke up,to kill you." Aeron says, leaning close to Frank's ear, "It's more fun to watch you struggle."

Something cold and sharp is pressed into the palm of his hand. It's dragged across, and can feel the skin splitting. Like his mind, as Mikey laughs at the pain.

"A reminder."

Mikey's voice echos with someone else's. They sound similar enough, that it's hard to tell which voice is  Mikey and which is the other person's.
__________

Ana sits back in the room with Ray.

"Sunshine, can you tell me who poisoned Frank?"

"Him."

Ray's stare is far off and vacant. His voice matches it, and Ana begins to worry.

"Ray?"

"He poisoned Frank. He poisened me."

Her heart jump in panic.

"What do you mean, Sunshine?"

"No witnesses. There can't be any witnesses."

"Ray!!!"

She crawls over to him, and holds his limp body up by the straps of the jacket.

"C'mon, Sunshine. Y-You gotta stay awake."

She turns to the camera, "I need help!! Somethings happened!!"

Ana knows it'll take anyone a while to get there, so she props Ray against her shoulder.

"Sing with me, Sunshine. We gotta keep you awake."

He nods.

"You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,

You make me happy,
When skies are grey,

You'll never know dear,
How much I love you....."

Ray starts to go put on the last verse, his head falling forward.

"Don't take my sunshine away." Ana chokes, shaking Ray. The door opens quickly and they run to Ana.

"Let him go, honey."

"...death grip.."

"Ray!!"

"He's going to be fine."

"...flush..."

"SUNSHINE!!!"
____________

Gerard sits in his room, his back to the door. Screaming comes from the hall, as does yelling and orders.

Something about a sedative, and a strap down.

He doodles on the concrete floor, spiraling pictures of Mikey and him, and Ana.

His fingers begin to tremble so hard, that Ana's lips become jagged lines instead.

He places the pencil on the ground and takes a deep breath.

Actually cried while writing this one.