Character Summaries

I just felt like I should do this in case anyone was confused by the characters :)

Damon: is the Captain of the Sea's Dream. He doesn't really belong on a pirate ship since he is civil and a complete gentleman yet there he is. So why is a gentleman such as himself leading a pirate ship to begin with? Guess you'll just have to read and find out! Even though Damon is kind, its best to steer clear of him whenever he is mad because he can be just as bad as the rest of the pirates. He is also the one who made the plan to kidnap Elani (although he didn't care which mermaid he caught) to sell her to some man for a profit. What might this profit be?

Elani: is a mermaid who transformed into a human. She can only stay above water for 48 hours before she goes through a second transformation, which she has no clue what it is. She is a bit confusing since she seems to have two people inside her head sometimes. A mermaid and a human. She has a constant conflict inside her about how to handle situations. The mermaid side wants to just escape and leave the humans behind, while the human side wants to stay with the people she feels connected to.

Nicholas: is the best friend of Damon. He followed behind Damon when he decided to become a pirate. Nicholas knows that neither him or Damon actually wanted to become pirates but supports Damon through all his decisions. So why did they choose to become pirates? Nicholas also is a gentleman and is always rational, even when he is extremely mad.

That's it. I will add more characters summaries as we go along. I hope this helps :)