Training Is A Must

"You see what did I tell you Mr. Gold." I say. "Patience is always rewarded, they weren't going to get married and now they are." Mr. Gold smiles. "I guess you were right Cora." He says and I smile. "It's all coming together, and before you know it they will have a baby girl." I say and he nods.

"Now now Cora, we must not get ahead of ourselves how about we start to train Regina." I gave him a baffled look. "What do you mean?" "Regina must learn our ways of the dark forces so she can befriend Emma when she's pregnant  and when the baby is born and when she starts to go to school she can be her friend as well." I gasp.

"That's a lot of pressure to put on her Mr. Gold, she is but a child." I say and he snaps. "Do you want to die Cora?" He shouts and I shake my head. "Then we must teach her how to transform herself." I sigh. "She's only a little girl why don't we wait till she's older...." That's when he extends his hand out and starts to choke me.

"Did I not make myself clear Cora?" He asks and I push him away with my magic. I caress my neck. "Damn it Gold, fine just because their child will be the end of us." He smiles and bows. "Thank you." He says sarcastically. I'm standing there still trying to catch my breath when I call out to Regina. "Regina darling?" I shout out and she comes running in. "Yes mommy?" I sigh.

"Remember how I said you are special?" She smiles and nods. "Well today we will be teaching you how to shape shift." She gives me a weird look. "What is that?" I smile and wave my hand and she turns into an adult. She gasps. I smile. "Look in the mirror." She screams. "Mom Im a.." I smile. "A beautiful grown woman." I say and smile.

"Mom what the hell.." I put my hand up. "No, you will learn how to change back into a little girl then back to a grown woman." She scoffs. "Why?" "First learn this then I will let you know why." She scoffs again. "Mom I have a right to know why the hell you turned me into a grown woman and want me to learn all of this?" I sigh.

I go and sit down. "You may not understand what's going on now, but please trust me. I know what's best for you." She sighs. "Mom I..." I shush her. "Sweetie, I only want what's best for you so please." She sighs and nods. "Ok mother." She says and I smile as I caress her cheek.

"Ok now lets see you try to do that." She gets up and sighs. She waves her hand and changes back into a little girl. I smile as I jump for joy. I look back at Mr. Gold and he smiles as he nods his head. "Now change back into a woman." I say and she nods. She waves her hand and nothing happens.

She waves her hand again and nothing. She sighs. I smile. "It's ok sweetie, it will take some time." That's when Mr. Gold walks up to me. "You better hope to God that Regina learns how to do this if not I will see that your undoing will be me and not their child." He says with a scowl. I scoff.

"Don't worry my daughter will learn how to master this and she will be able to gain the confidence of Emma and Killian and when their child is born, nothing will stop of us from destroying its future." I say and he smiles wickedly.

"That's good to hear." He smiles. "Now go and train your daughter, I have better things to do with my time." I scoff. "I thought you said we will be teaching her." He stays quiet. "Well she would learn better if she had two teachers instead of one." He chuckles. "She's your daughter Cora, your responsibility, so you're her teacher." I scoff. He walks away and I sigh.

I look over at Regina and she looks tired. "Let's get you to bed sweetie, it's late." She nods as she rubs her eyes. I tuck her into bed and she slowly falls asleep. I caress her cheek and she smiles. I kiss her forehead and sighed. "Don't worry sweetie, all this hard work will pay off."