He changed.

The next week at school was awful, he didn't talk to me and he barely looked at me, I completely blamed myself and was tired of it so I tried to fix the situation by talking to him. I walked up to him at the end of the school day and said,
"Hey Bryan... is everything okay? You haven't talked to me and you haven't even looked at me..." He looked down at me, looked around, and then looked back to me. He answered me and said the mist heartbreaking thing that would ruin everything, but I didn't know it yet.
"Lexi shhhh. I've been thinking a lot. I've thought about breaking up with you but I don't want to do we're gonna have to be a secret, I know you won't like it but it's not permanent." I was oh so stupid. I agreed thinking we actually had to be a secret, thinking something was actually wrong. Warning girls, being a secret leads to oh so much pain and if I could, I would take it back. He walked me to my bus for the very last time he ever would and i was completely and utterly torn, the guy who I had such an amazing and stable relationship with, wanted us to be a secret. I questioned myself and wondered if maybe I just wasn't enough, if I was prettier would I be enough? I still trusted him and I talked to him about it. I texted him, "Hey babe... I'm kinda worried about something and I would really like to talk about it with you" I never thought that sending a text would make him so mad. He replied within seconds, "Don't text me. We are going to snap chat from here on. Don't ever try to text me again." I stood there, staring down at my phone, confused. What was this side of Bryan? I had never seen him this mad but I wanted to respect him so I went to snap chat like asked and he answered me like nothing had happened, "Hey babe, what did you want to talk about" I was blown away. What just happened? If only I knew that it was just the start of him being mean.