Chapter 2 - Lizzie

Hey there!!!! Oooh!  That just reminded me of Madagascar where Alex the Lion says that to the little lemur thing and the lemur starts crying! I think the lemur is called Ralph or something... anyway! I’m Phoebe and I’m 1/3 of ThreeForOne! My other account is MuseFreak97. This chappie will be in Lizzie Redding’s POV (AKA me in real life!) so enjoy!

I sit in the lunch hall, laughing at my best friends’ argument over whether Gabriela still fancies Jay or not. She has done so for almost two and a half years, so it’s hard to believe that she doesn’t anymore. My friends are weird, but hey, they have to be to hang around with me! I watch as Gabby and this guy have a major glaring match before I glance down at my phone. My breathing stops for a moment. Oh, my god. Before I can scream in excitement, the lunch bell rings and we have to leave to get to P.E on time. But that doesn’t stop me from grinning at my twitter page like the maniac that I am.

As soon as we walk into the changing rooms, I scream, really loudly. I daresay every single person stops mid-change just to glare at me for being so loud. But do I care? No, not really.

“Oh, my god, Harry Styles is following me on twitter!” I shriek, dancing round Gabriela in a circle.

I watch my friends’ reactions, waiting for them to scream along with me, but they don’t. They laugh at me like I’m some freak show. I know Gabby is as big a One Direction fan as I am, so she should have screamed along with me. I make a mental note to remind her of how upset I am, where’s all the love for Lizzie gone?

“C’mon,” I pout and clutch my phone to my chest. “Gabby! He might want to meet me, and then we could ask him to bring Louis too. We can kidnap them and hold them hostage until they agree to date each other and make Larry Stylinson come true! That would be so cool! Then we can move to this big mansion so that they’ll have everything they need, and we’ll plant cameras in corners of the walls and around every bed in every bedroom, you know, just in case they decide to get down and dirty. Oh, my god, we have to force them to kiss, imagine that!”

Oh yeah, I can’t believe I didn’t mention that Gabriela and I are huge Larry Stylinson fans, you know, where everyone in the world of One Direction wants Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles to date, therefore joining their names together in support of the idea.

I sulk all through the start of PE knowing that no one is as excited as me about the whole twitter thing. They are such traitor’s, once again, where’s all the love for Lizzie gone? It’s thoughts like these, as Gabby and Lili know, that mean most of the time I’m ignoring everyone around me, including teachers, which isn’t good, not when they can get angry like Miss Keeping can. That’s why she has to shout very loudly to finally get my attention.  

“Elizabeth Redding!”

“Crap.” I mutter, pondering over the fact that I’m only ever called Elizabeth when I’m in serious trouble, any other time it’s Lizzie. Everyone calls me by my nickname, even the teachers. This time, just peaking at Miss’s face once, it looks like I’m in some very deep dog’s muck.

“Yes miss?” I ask innocently, putting on my best puppy dog eyes. They’re never as good as Gabby’s, though, she’s like, champion of fake cuteness.

“Were you listening?”

“Yes miss!” My cheerfulness is evident in my voice as I turn to look her fully. She’s still glaring at me, and I have to say, it’s starting to make me feel uncomfortable. I can see her telling me off in my head, before she even instigates that she’s going to, and it doesn’t look pretty.

“What did I say?” She asks, with that glint in her eye as if she can’t wait to catch me out, because she knows as well as I do, and I know pretty well, that I wasn’t actually listening to what she had said earlier in the lesson.