Tom Imagine

Tom imagine: You roll over looking at Tom as he lays next to you. You gently play with the tip of his nose. He had fallen asleep in his boxers and a sweater he left unzipped. "You know it's not polite to stare" he smiled with his eyes still closed. "You know it's not fair to tease your girlfriend" you laugh sliding closer to him. He wraps his arm around you as you set your hand on his warm bare chest. "You know I love you right" he whispered his warm breath hitting your head as he spoke. You look up at him as he plays with your hair. "Yeah" you smile. He opens his eyes looking at you. "You know you're a pain in my arse right?" He smiles. You laugh. "Yes, I definitely knew that one" you lean up and kiss his soft lips. "You wanna go out for breakfast in the morning?" He asks looking up at the ceiling. "Sounds good" you say closing your eyes as your head fits perfectly in the cress of his neck. He grabs your hand playing with your fingers as he gently kisses the top of your head. "know what I wish for?" He asks. "What?" You say with your eyes still closed. "That I could stay like this forever. Being close to the person I love" he smiles. "You know for someone who has a bad boy status you're the sweetest person I know" you roll over kissing him. "And you're the most beautiful girl I know" he smiles as you're still kissing him. You both laugh.