He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (10)

Start from the beginning

Bane gasped in happy shock, but I could tell he was joking. "What?! Bane being nice?!"

"Hey, hey! Don't ruin this." I ran my fingers through my greecy feeling hair, to get it out of my face. I huffed. "I really want to shower." I announced.

"Oh, so you're going to let all this grow cold so you can shower?!" Bane asked, feigning hurt. I just eyed him cutely, before grabbing the fork.

"Which maid should I say thank you too?" I asked, smirking at him. Bane rolled his eyes.

"A chef did this thank you. No maid could properly make this!" He stuck his tongue out at me, as I gobbled the eggs down. I ate in silence for a couple minutes before Bane picked up the remote, I didn't know we had, and hit a button.

Instantly, a Tv came out of the roof! Like slowly flipped itself down, and on. Immediately MTV flashed on the screen.

"You would." I mumbled, my mouth full of strawberries.

"Huh? What was that?" Bane asked, even though he heard what I said clearly. "'Bane's amazing and should treat me like this more often?' Yeah that's what I thought!" He laughed, before turning his full attention back to the screen.

...Bane was on it. Him walking into some studio. I don't think I could ever get used to the guy I'm sharing a bed with being on MTV. Not that I ever used to be infatuated with MTV, but I have watched it, and every time I did- all of them seemed to far away. Two years ago, hell anytime before last month I never would see myself here in L.A. with some celebrity. Especially not Bane Dockin's. They didn't seem real to me, all these famous people... Now I knew they were real, just that what you thought about them was all wrong.

"Can you believe what's happening in this boys life? I mean, with his career and his love life?!" Some girl said, with a picture of Bane beside her head. "Reportedly, he denied doing another season of Rhode Island Shore.*(A.N- I know, total rip off of Jersey Shore. If you can come up with a better soap name- feel free to share but until then it's Rhode Island Shore =P)*

Suddenly, a man came on to screen- and they were sitting together at a table like a new anchor show would be like and the man shared his opinion. "I know. I don't know what he plans on doing after his fame on Rhode Island Shore, only after five seasons." He insisted.

"I know Carson! And his new found love?! She's like a walking train wreck- look at that!" She said, swirling her chair around to watch the screen behind her play a video of... OF ME! I was there, in the skimpy dress I was still wearing only then looked better. It was when we were leaving the club, and Bethany and Tiffany were holding me as we strutted to the waiting for us car. I didn't even look like me, my skin was changing colors with the lights, and my hair at the time actually looked good... but you could tell I was drunk by the way I stumbled from the exit. I just stared wide eyed at the screen as they cut the clip off at our black lights turning red. "She's SIXTEEN people! No one knows one thing about her besides that. The police refuse to give anything out about where she's from, how Bane and her even met!" She huffed angrily. "That and with the rumors of her being pregnant..." The lady said dramatically, raising her eye brows. "Bane sure knows how to pick 'em!" She said sarcastically.

"I know- From Courtney Lockheart, America's next Britney Spears to... County Bumpkin!"

"How do you know she's not from around here?" The lady asked curiously.

"People said she got up on the bar, and danced to some country song, and you could hear her accent. She's gotta be from down south!" He insisted, and I might have stopped breathing.

"At least she didn't flash under that dress of hers- if that's what you could call it! It looked like a shirt she decided to pull down to cover her ass!"