Author's Note

As the story is over, this is not an update. More so, a thank you.

As I was going back through my stories, I realized just how many of you have actually read, voted and commented.

I never intended this story to get as "big" as it has. When I first started it, I never intended it for anything but my own personal enjoyment of writing, and to see it now being enjoyed by so many others really is amazing.

If it hadn't been for you guys, the readers, voters, followers, commenters, everybody, I don't think I would have continued with it.

Through all the writers block, undecided chapter publishing times, bad plot, cliche turns, you guys stuck with the story til the end, and I genuinely appreciate it.

The criticisms, the patience, the suggestions, the sheer love we share as a writing/reading community on here, I love!

I guess longwindedly, what I'm saying is, Thank You.

Thank You to all of you guys for everything you've done for this story. It's really put a confidence in myself about my writing and I couldn't be more grateful for that!

It showed me, no matter my awful perception of my abilities, there will always be something/someone to prove you wrong. That goes for all of you writers who think your work isn't good enough. It is, it just takes time.

💙 Thank you so much!