Prologue

'I'm going to sleep here.' She thought the moment she studied the furniture and the interior designs of the gold palace. The Jacuzzi hot tub was so tempting that she suddenly longed to have a relaxing soak in nice, warm water. She felt so tired after being exposed too much of colors in the traditional functions of Arjun's  younger sister Neha.

Staying naked she turned the Jacuzzi on and twisted her hair into a bun and secured it firmly with the rubber band. She ran towards the Jacuzzi like a child and settled herself into it.

After enjoying a nice bath, her eyes roamed around the bathroom looking for a towel or a robe and wiped herself. She cant wait to slip into her new red Lehenga. She looked the magnificient blouse lying on the bed and panicked whether it wouldn't fit on her. "This is too tight", she decided to go braless ,' I must have tried it earliar', she cursed herself. For the nth time she tried her elegant blouse and connected those clasps of the blouse by stretching both of her hands behind her. Finally when she got all hooks into the loops, 'one remaining', said her innervoice     

She tried to hook the last one ...'come on baby , get hooked'......

"Such beautiful, ripe melons," he exclaimed, " I must have a taste." He provoked her.

Maya gasped in terror and when she was about to twirl a husky voice plastered through her ears. ' Its me babe, Arjun .

Gosh! Arjun, 'What are you doing here' she shrieked under her breath..

"Whatever leave right now", she said annoyingly. Arjun got her back and his hot breath sent a shiver up her spine while he hooked the last one. The feeling of his hot breath made every tiny hair on the nape of her neck stand up.

Arjun unhooked the blouse in seconds, he cupped her breasts enclosing with his palm that was the single, suspended second of nothingness, just her nipple being teassed. She glared at him with a killer look and escaped from his grip. By dressing herself she walked towards the door cursing him.

She opened the door, But he grabbed her hands.

Aahhh! she hawled out of his firm grip. She almost fell back trying to release out of his grip, but he caught her around the waist with one arm, closing the door behind him with other.

Please dont forget to vote ,comment and share to your friends😍😍