chapter 14 jess's pov

Hey ya'll!!!!! Ok so this is the second to last chapter!!! There is this one and one more before the epiloug!! :( Im so sad to be ending this story!! This chapter Is in Jess's POV so you guys can see what happened after Wess left the park and went home :) Love you guys to pluto and back!!!! SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES!!!! THERES ALOT GOING ON IN MINE AND MY EDITOR'S LIVES THANKYOU FOR YOUR WAITING!!!! :) YOU GUYS ARE AMZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jess's POV

"The tickle monster is gonna get you!" I said laughing as Matt ran away from me.

"No monster!" He said screaming.

"I'm gonna get you!" I laughed as I ran after him. "Matt stop!" I was able to pick him up right before Wes pulled in the drive way.

"Daddy!" Matt squealed. I laughed.

"Wes! Next time be carful! You almost squashed Sharkboy!" I said with a smile.

”Did I hurt you Sharkboy?" He asked in a funny voice. Matt laughed and shook his head, no. "Then tell that Mommy of yours to chill out a bit." He said.

"Mommy chill!" Matt said giggling.

"Oh alright... Wes were where you? I've been trying to call you all morning!" I said giving him that mom look; the one that pretty much say's if you lie to me your ass is grass.

"I was just at the park" He said.

"Well we could have come along too." I said softly. He just looked at me like I was stupid.

"Why are you so clingy?" He asked.

"Whatever." I grabbed Matt from his arms and walked in the house.

"Jess-" Wes called after me.

"Matt go play in your room ok?" I told him he nodded and ran off quickly.

"Jess." Wes said wrapping his arms around me from behind, I sighed.

"Who's Nat?" I asked softly.

"I told you, just an old student of mine." He said kissing my cheek.

"It didn’t seem that way. Her kid looked just like you." I whispered.

"Why are you getting so mad!?" He asked pulling away.

"I saw the way you looked at her.... you never looked at me like that...just tell me who she is, please."

"Her kids are mine…" He said.

"You cheated on me!?" I asked tears falling down my face.