Chapter 10

Wess was driving and is taking forever to get home.

"Why you taking this way? Do you even know where to go?" I ask him switching positions to try and get comfy.

"Yes I know where I'm gloing and you'll find out soon" He said grabbing my hand witch was sitting on top of my belly.

"Come on I have to pee!" I wined We've beeen on the road for at least 4 hours already without stopping.

"We'll be there in like an hour" he said I sighed.

"Can you please pull over to a gas station then? I think Im gonna be sick" I said laying my head on the window.

"Did you eat this morning?" I shook my head he sighed and pulled over to the gas staion I ran inside to pee and Wess went and got me a sandwitch.

"I need to get gas to so eat while we're here" he said handing me a sandwitch. 

"Ok.... Where are we going?" I ask taking a bite.

"I said you find out soon"

"Just tell me!"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Whatever!" I said getting in the car and slamming the door. I finished my sandwitch and kept looking out the window I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up we were parked in front of a 2 story house that had a wrap aorund portch and a little portch on the top floor I sighed at looked at Wess.

"Where are we? I just want to go home" I told him he looked at me and smiled.

"We are home" he said I couldn't even say anything. I look back at the house.

"Are you coming or not!?" Wess yelled from the front steps where he was standing with the lugage. I got out slowly and walked over towards it.

"Do you like it?" he asked me before opening the door.

"No" I said he just looked at me and frowned

"Oh"

"You never asked if I loved it" I said smiling. He smiled back before kissing me.

"Good." he said as he opened the door I gasped. It wass beautiful as soon as you walked in you saw a simple black leather couch. In front of that was a coffee table with a pot of fake flowers on it  On one wall there was a book self filled with my old books mixed with Wess's, Next there was the TV it was a flat screen and hung on the wall.

"Oh, mi God this is so amzing." I said sitting on the couch.

"It's not over yet." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the kitchen. The kitchen was amazing the table was set for 2 and had 2 high chairs put in the cornners. The fridge was stocked with pop and food.

"Wow" I said before we continued threw the house up the stairs where I heard giggling. "Who's here?" I asked

"You'll see" he said. We got to the end of the hall when there was a door with a note on it. it read.- If you want to find out the sex of your babies open this door if not keep on walking.'

"Wanna?" Wess asked I nodded my head and opened the door. The nursery was painted a light pink color with 2 changing tables and  2 cribs linned with pink sheets and blankets I looked over at Wess his eyes light up.

"Girls..." he said

"Avery and Addison" I said hugging him

"Those names are so cute!" I heard somebody squeel I wipped around to see Katy and Wess's mom