Ch. 8-Despair of the Past

"Yo (Y/N)!" A male voice called out.

(Y/N) Kirigiri was alone, he was at the Gym of Hope's Peak High School. (Y/N) was looking at a picture, what picture it was, was easy to know. The picture had (Y/N) smiling with his big sister Chisa.

"What is it man?" (Y/N) asked the male. He put the picture in right pocket before giving his attention to his guest.

"You've been dodging us, not cool man! I thought we were best friends." The male said with a deep sigh.

(Y/N) chuckle lightly "We are best friends. I just needed some alone time. Besides, you guys were the one's help me with my recovery therapy after the...incident. So I can't say you guys never been there for me. I'm sorry for putting you through that man."

"Hey relax man, it's cool. Besides, I'm more of a good friend to you, then animal-man."

"Hey, be nice. He's my buddy too. Just don't piss him off, beside you and him fight a lot and the girls are alway have to use force to keep you two from ripping each other's throats out while I'm busy."
(Y/N) sighed.

"How's Ms.Yukizome? Heard she went into shock after she heard what happened to you." The male asked his buddy.

"Chisa..." (Y/N) sigh "Honestly, don't know. She hasn't been eating much and she doesn't come outside anymore, only for work and only talks to me. She doesn't even talk to Mr. Sakaura or Mr. Munakata anymore. Plus she worries a lot when I leave the house."

"Man, I don't blame her. Knowing your little brother is actually a monster that could easily go on a murderous rampage..." The male noticed the look of sorrow on (Y/N)'s face "Aw, shit sorry man. I didn't mean too."

"It's ok man. Anyway, how's your dad doing?" (Y/N) looked curious.

"Do you really have to ask me that? You know how much I hate my dad."

"Right, right." (Y/N) nodded.

"I heard her birthday's coming up, got any gifts for Queen?"

"Oh I do." (Y/N) grinned "A handmade gift from me."

"A gift that doesn't end with sex, seriously you two are like rabbits when you two get all cutesy and lovey-dovey."

"You mean, I'm like that with everyone." (Y/N) asked with a cocky smile.

The man looked away embarrassed and a little jealous.

"Ah don't be jealous, I am a ladies-man after all."
(Y/N) laughed.

"Yeah, but when she came in our lives, you couldn't keep the beast in check. Besides, you on cheated on her that one time." The male said with a deadpan stare as he pointed at (Y/N).

"Hey I'm no cheater! And she knows that, you know that. Hell, even Mukuro made that weird ass contract for everyone I was in a relationship at the time."

"So...every girl in class basically."

"They came to me and thought up the idea. I originally intended on only dating Chiaki when she confessed, but things happened and I just don't know how to say no. Besides, I'm a people pleaser." (Y/N) said, confirming his situation.

"Yea sure." the man said with a bored tone.

"But yea. She DID stab me when I told her I slept with, you know who. She knew my relationship with other girls...I just never thought she would try to gut my ass. And truth be told, if she never tried to kill me, I would never change to a better boyfriend. And when she said she really loved me, I knew she wasn't lying." He shook his head.