bullied to tears ♛

tw: violence and self harm. pls take note n take into consideration before reading.

♡︎

you were on your way to school, tightly gripping onto the straps of your backpack.

"y/n!" you hear a low pitched voice yell.

you picked up your pace.

you were almost at school until someone grabbed your shoulder and slapped you.

you winced in pain and looked down.

"where is my homework you were supposed to do it yesterday, now give it!" ethan yelled.

"i- uh i'm sorry? i forgot it in my locker but i'll copy the answers from mine  to yours in no time-"

"no, instead give me yours since you didn't want to do what i told you to do" he growled.

"i- ok..." you sighed looking down.

you pull out your neatly folded homework out of your pocket and hand it to him.

"what is this!?" he asked as he snatched the paper.

"do look like i'm in advanced classes to you?"
you nod your head no.

"well go in there and do my homework before the bell rings and if your not done-" ethan gets cut off by the bell ringing. it was loud enough for the people outside to hear.

"you know what?" he crumbled your homework and threw it at you.

"go get my homework, i'll do it!"
he scoffed.

you made your way into your locker and opened it.

you pull out his homework and hand it to him.

"ugh! you can never do anything right" he scoffed as he shoved you making you trip and fall.

you shut your eyes tightly as tears somehow slips passed them.

you never cried in front of ethan because you didn't want to show him you were weak, but you couldn't stop the tears running down your face.

"what a bitch-...y/n?" he stopped.

he reached his hand to help you and you flinch putting your hands up to try to protect yourself.

"i-i'm not gonna hit you..." ethan whispered as he helped you up.

"y/n i'm sorry" he hugged you.

you hesitated but then rested your head on his shoulder.

"ew ethan's really hugging that pig over there!" his friends pointed.

"i- uh, haha y/n you thought" he said as she shoved you harder than even into the cold hard ground.

the palms of your hands caught you but then dropped you because of how hard the impact was.

"why were you hugging her eth?" grayson asked.

"i told her i liked her but she felt for it" he laughed along with his friends.