five

We walked on the sidewalk beside the road filled with cars passing by. I'm tempted to stop and take a picture of the cars. They are zooming by, each with their own individual story.

"Hunter, do you mind if I stop for a second to take a picture of these cars?" I ask while taking out my camera.

"Sure, go on, do ya thing boo" he says in a girly voice. I laugh at him while I set up my camera.

I don't use a tripod because I feel like it takes away from the whole photo taking experience.

I bend down and point the lenses towards the fast paced cars and snap a couple of pictures.

I take a few more for backup and then look at Hunter. He's looking at me, but when I catch him doing so, he looks towards the path ahead.

I giggle and decide to snap a photo of him. "HAY!" He yells.

I stand up and put my camera away. "Hay's for horses not for people." I tease.

"You're very good at that you know" he says as we continue to walk. "Good at what?" I ask.

"Taking pictures, I've only seen you take a few pictures and can already tell that you're an amazing artist." He smiles.

"Awe, thanks Hunter" I smile back.

"No problem, princess." He adds. You know, now that he mentions it, I do feel like a princess, Cinderella to be exact.

I mean, c'mon, I lost my phone, she lost her shoe, Hunter found me and gave me my phone, Prince Charming found her and gave her the shoe, they fell in love and lived happily ever after.

That's what I feel like, minus the whole falling in love part with Prince Charming.

If only fairy tales were real, am I right?

"Ah look, here we are" Hunter points to a massive house. "You live here?" I guess that being famous has its perks.

"Uh yeah, with my brothers and mom." He says.

We walk up the the door and he opens it as I walk in. Woah. It's so beautiful.

"Welcome, to my humble abode" Hunter smiles cheesily.

"HUNTER YOURE HOME!" A little boy with light brown hair comes running up to us.

"Hey lil bean" Hunter replies. The little boy looks at me with a confused face. I can't help but snicker, he's so adorable.

"Oh, Ashton meet Aubree, Aubree this is Ashton, my youngest brother."

I smile at Ashton, he smiles back.

"So this is the Aubree that you wouldn't stop talking about" he blurts, then covers his mouth as if he's said something he wasn't supposed to.

I glance at Hunter and see him giving Ashton the death glare. I can't help but laugh.

Ashton chuckles and then walks back from where he came from.

"Your brother is adorable." I say. "I guess so" he shrugs.

"So, want to go to my room?" He asks. "Sure" I tell him.

We walk into a hallway and then go into a room. Which I'm assuming is Hunters.

"Well, this is my room, I share it with Brandon so it's not really extravagant but it's cozy" he says.

"I think it's perfect" I smile. "Okay so now what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, hmm" I think of things to do but nothing seems good enough.

"I KNOW!" Hunter yells.

"What?" I ask. "We should go live!" Hunter says. "Go live?" I question.

"On younow" he says. "Oh yeah, sorry I'm still new to this whole broadcast thing." I giggle.

"It's fine I was the same way, you get used to it." He tells me and then goes onto his phone and clicks on the app.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod my head and he click the button that says Go live.

Immediately people start flowing in. Comments race across the screen and likes are going crazy.

"HEY CAYUTEES" hunter smiles to the camera.

And from there, my life got crazy.

A/N: ahhh guys school starts back Monday I think I'm gonna die. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and if you did don't forget to comment, like and share! Thanks for reading :)

; em