Chapter 16

In the moment they exit the hotel the police is arriving.The policeman leaves the car and speaks to Rapmon whos also waiting there.The other members Suga,Hoseok and Jimin are also with him."Do you guys speak english?Cause we need someone who explains us the situation",asks the police officer insecure and Rapmonster follows him,while the ambulance man run into the the ambulance car.Taehyung runs with them but Jin stops him."If you really want him back you need to let them help our kookie or else he will die",tells Jin his dongsaeng.Tae silently does what Jin said and looks at the sky.His eyes filled with tears.

Suddenly one of the ambulance man makes a sign that they he should come in

Suddenly one of the ambulance man makes a sign that they he should come in.V inmmediately almost runs in.He takes jungkooks hand again.He looks a his inconcious face and wipes the blood out of it.Jungkook got also punched in the face thats why he has bruises on his face."Will he survive?",asks he with cracky voice the ambulance man in english."We hope so",answers the ambulance mans with knowing expression."Take two people with you,so we can go",tell they him."Hoseok-hyung!Jiminie!"yells Tae,please come with me,i need some support".Jimin and Hobi enter the car.They say goodbye the others and start driving to the hospital.Hobi and Jimin hug Tae,while the ambulance man check jungkooks physical situation.

Suddenly they come into a small jam of a few cars because of a car accident.The ambulance man say something in french to each other.Suddenly they ask:"His Bloodtype?" "A!",they yell all together back."Your bloodtype?"keep they asking."Im AB and they are A",tells V them.The ambulance man takes syringe and points at them."Thats the only way he survives".Both agree without hestitation."Thank you so much",says Tae and is about to cry again.The ambulance man gives Jungkook a blood transfusion with their blood."Will he survive now?",asks Tae with a lot of faith."Probably",says the ambulance man carefully.

__________________________
Hello for every new reader, this chapter was realised like FOREVER ago, but i just noticed that i accedently skipped a chapter and this should be part 16.I wanted to say this so you don't get confused.Bye!