Next Time- (Amami X Kiibo)

CAUTION EXTREME FEELS
NO JOKE <3
(Also if anyone wants to draw fanart I will love you forever <3)
Amami was drawing something out in the kitchen. As far as he could tell no one was watching him. Actually, it seemed no one was ever around anymore. Kiibo had been lonely. His conclusion was to try and find the others. What he found was Amami in the kitchen. He was curious to see what Amami was doing so he slowly snuck in the room. Amami kept drawing, not noticing that Kiibo was now in the room.
"What's he doing?" The smaller boy thought as he slowly drew closer. "A drawing?"
Amami's keen insight had been triggered as he purposely covered it and turned to Kiibo quick. "Oh it's you-"
"Ah-uh yeah- Hi Amami..."
He quickly covered his cold demeanor with a smile. "Hi Kiibo- what are you doing in here?"
Kiibo didn't answer and changed the subject. "Uh-well what was that?" He said pointing to Amami's hands.
Amami had gotten nervous. "Well it's nothing in particular really-" He looked to Kiibo hoping he'd stop asking him questions.
Kiibo pouted slightly as looked to his hands. "Come on..please..."
"Why? It's nothing interesting-" Amami tried to give an innocent smile.
Kiibo placed a hand on the notebook and tried peeking. "D-damn it Kiibo please stop it!" Amami yelled embarrassed he lost his cool edge.
Kiibo looked at Amami curiously. "Please show me. I swear I won't tell anyone else if it's embarrassing. Kiibo said hoping the green haired boy would give in.
"It's just nothing-" Amami said uncovering it, revealing a drawing of all his fallen classmates as he looked away.
Kiibo looked down at the sketch and picked it up. "Heh..you're a really great artist Amami."
"I'm really not- I just wanted to make sure no one here is forgotten, even if my memories are wiped again." He looked at Kiibo who was holding up his sketch.
"That's very sweet of you... Honestly I would do the same..to remember our fallen friends but to never forget who they were.." A single tear went down the white haired boy's cheek as he smiled remembering all the fun times they had.
Amami looked over to Kiibo and stared at him. "This is why I didn't want you to look-" he said wiping the tear streaming down from the shorter boy's face.
Kiibo put the drawing on the table and suddenly hugged the taller boy. Amami's eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around Kiibo as well.
"Hey... don't give up hope okay?" Kiibo said in a wavery voice.
"I won't I- I promise..." Amami said as his cool demeanor was slowly breaking.
Kiibo was getting emotional as well. "Even if I've failed to help...Please don't die." Kiibo said looking desperately at Amami.
"I'll try not to... I don't want you to die either though. Please don't leave me here by myself-" the mysterious boy said as his true emotions had finally revealed themself.
"I won't let Monokuma take anyone else...I swear.." Kiibo said as he gritted his teeth and started to cry.
Amami didn't want this. "H-hey don't cry! I'm still here- I-I'm here." He didn't know what to do so he tightly embraced the smaller boy.
Kiibo started turning a bright blue from anger and frustration as he hugged Amami. "Why us...? Out of all people..."
"I guess there's no reason... I probably wasn't the best person to be honest... I probably deserve this honestly- but no one else does, especially you."
"I just...I just wanted to get out of here with everyone! ...I wanted..I wanted to experience what it's like being human...but then all this had to happen!"
"You're more human than me I guarantee it." He smiled. "It's going to be okay. How many of us are left?" Amami said still holding Kiibo.
"There's you...and me..." Kiibo's eyes widened.
"Wait... is it just us?" Amami said blanking out.
"No way..."
"N-no seriously is it?!" Amami didn't know how to react to this.
"Oh my god..." Kiibo covered his mouth as he realized the despair settling in. "No.."
"I-I we can leave- but-" Amami's face started to feel wet.
"At the cost of everyone's sacrifice..." The smaller boy fell to the floor sobbing.
It took Amami a minute to realize he was crying. He fell to his knees. "Kiibo... we can't waste it." He said trying to stop the tears from flowing.
"I know! I know that!" Kiibo cried as he hugged the taller boy kneeling on the ground.
Amami hugged back tight as he cried with the smaller boy. "It's okay!" He grabbed both of Kiibo's hands and held them with tears left over in his eyes. "We can't cry like this forever-"

(This is long so I'm going to write Part 2 super quick like today quick. Sorry about request I swear I will get to them soon. Special thanks to my friend Hope who technically wrote half of this!! :D)