Oumasai (Angst)

Saihara and Ouma had exactly one thing in common. They were both really bad at conveying their true feelings and intentions. One was a lonely liar who everyone found annoying in a way. The other a rather submissive nice guy with a slight lack of confidence. Saihara knew how to deal with mostly everyone except for Ouma really and Ouma took advantage of that.
Despite knowing such things, Ouma actually felt like Saihara was the only one he could trust and confide in if he really needed to. He was even starting to have a slight crush on the sweet dark haired boy.
"Saiharaaaa-" Ouma said in a cute song song like way.
"What is it this time Ouma?" He said peeking up from his mystery novel.
"Give me attention, pleasaase. Don't ignore me." He whined and tried to take the book away from Saihara, but that only resulted in him accidentally tearing a few of the pages towards the end of the novel.
Saihara's eyes widened as he had finally put up with enough of Ouma's antics.
"Seriously Ouma?! Why do you always come and mess things up for everyone?"
Ouma started to tear up. "I'm sorry... I just wanted to spend time with you Shuichi.."
"There you go with your fake tears again- Save it for the next trial." The detective said a bit cruelly.
Ouma practically ran out of the library crying his eyes out. Saihara instantly regretted what he said and felt bad immediately. He put the book down and headed to get some advice on how to fix this.
Meanwhile, Ouma came back to the library to try to make up with his now crush. Of course he wasn't there though. The little leader saw the book he tore and picked it up. He then silently went back to his room.
Saihara had reached out to two of his best friends in this killing game, Kaito and Kiibo. He basically explained everything and how it pained him to see Ouma genuinely cry out like that. The other two boys just looked at each other, sort of getting the situation.
"You really care about Ouma right?" Kiibo said a bit more confused than Kaito.
"Well of course- I'm kind of worried too..." Saihara said with his head down.
"Look- I know that little bastard gets on everyone's nerves and all, but if you ask me I think he sort of puts you up on a pedestal." Kaito shrugged.
"Really you think so?" Both the other guys nodded. "I thought he was just messing with me." The detective said rethinking and now noticing a lot of Ouma's behavior had been more affectionate then annoying lately.
"Um hey you guys? Thank you.." Saihara said flashing them a slight smile and walking off to find Ouma, but first he thought he'd get him a present to make up for all the bad things he said.
Ouma was currently reading the novel Saihara was. He now knew why the detective was mad at him. He sighed as he finished a while later. He then began to write a few things. He smiled slightly and looked around as he cried again. This time it wasn't fake. "Saihara will never love me..." he said picking up something.
Meanwhile, the detective bought Ouma his favorite soda and a little letter he hand wrote himself. Sure, he was embarrassed he wrote a love letter, but he'd get over it. Strangely enough Ouma's door was cracked open. Saihara knocked as he opened the door as he saw Ouma laying on the floor shaking as one of his wrists was bleeding out. Saihara dropped the soda and ran over to him screaming out his name practically. "Kokichi-! Kokichi!? What did you do?"
The little leader just stared as his eyes were glossy and his vision was blurring.
Saihara took his jacket off and wrapped it around Ouma's wrist as he applied pressure.
"I'm sorry... Kokichi, I'm so sorry I said those things- I swear I didn't mean them." Saihara said picking Ouma's head up and putting it in his lap as he held his wrist.
Ouma just nodded as his own way of saying sorry. At this point Saihara was uncontrollably crying as Ouma just gazed off weak.
"I- I um... wrote something for you. I didn't plan on reading it out loud and I know you're going to be alright. I'm going to take care of you and give you all the attention you want, but just in case there's a small chance you won't be alright I need you to know how I feel." Saihara blushed slightly as he opened the letter. He read out loud:

My beloved Kokichi,
I'm sorry if I made you upset earlier. It always takes me time to analyze a situation, especially when my feelings get involved. What I realized today was when you cried it changed me. My chest hurt and my heart stung. I figured out that I wanted to protect you and make sure that you'd never cry like that again. I want you to give me a chance. I love you Kokichi Ouma."
-Shuichi Saihara

Ouma was then smiling as he regained a bit more strength. He pointed to the book and urged Saihara to grab it, which he did. "Read it to me please Shuichi?"
Saihara nodded and read the filled in ending that appeared to be in Ouma's handwriting.
"You did this for me?" Saihara teared up a bit more and kissed Ouma straight on the lips. Something he never imagined he'd be doing with anyone.
The little leader smiled brightly after as Saihara was actually a blushing mess.
"I love you too Shuichi." Ouma said happy as he closed his eyes and woke up outside of the school with Yumeno and Maki.
He screamed out. "Where am I?! Where's Shuichi!?" He yelled holding three things to his chest: the love letter Saihara wrote him, the novel, and Saihara's jacket.
Maki and Yumeno just looked at each other with dread. "You've been asleep a long time, Ouma.." Maki said as Yumeno started crying.
"B- but... where's Sh- Shuichi...?"

(HOLY HELL I WRITE THE SADDEST STUFF I APOLOGIZE I PROMISE NEXT UP WILL BE HAPPY)