"Listen Nico. You kind of. . . aged 2 years. And there is a book on the corner of your bed explaining what's happening to your. . . body. Gods this is awkward. A-And Greek gods may exist? Good morning by the way." Thalia told him, his eyes where bulging out of his head, and he looked like he was about to pass out any minute. "Greek gods exist!?" He yelled, adding a few curses. Bianca flinched. "Nicolas Anthony (I just made up his middle name- yeah) Di Angelo! You will watch your mouth!" Bianca shouted at him, he got out from the bed. "Yes Bianca." He said, looking at his feet. "Nico. With all due demands- get on some pants, I don't want to look at your underwear."

Thalia stated, throwing one of the backpacks she found at the edge of his bed at him. "Ow!" Nico complained, the backpack hitting his head. "Get over it. You're a big boy." Thalia teased, Nico rolled his eyes. Bianca smiled slightly. Almost laughing.

"Wait. You said you'd have to explain things to me. What's for me to be taught?" Bianca asked Thalia. Thalia blushed, she hated this. "Well, basically we girls get balloons on our chest and other crap happens. The end. Then you die." Thalia told her, Bianca blushed. "You know what. . . I'll just. . . Let's never talk about what just happened here ever again." Bianca said, "Amen sister." Thalia mumbled.

"So. I'm still in my pajamas." And at that moment Nico screamed. "Oh my gosh golly f-sh-holy s- cra- what the he- ah!" He screamed, looking at the book he held in horror. His eyes were widened, and his mouth wide open as well. Thalia winced, squinting at the book. "Close it!" Bianca screamed, closing her eyes and hitting the book out of Nico's hands. The book fell to the floor, its pages bent, and the disturbing images quickly blurred out and covered by the tan carpet.

"Is it gone?" Bianca asked, Thalia opened her eyes slowly. "Yeah." She told the Di Angelo's as she saw the book. "Never opening that again." Nico said, Bianca rolled her eyes. She smirked but then turned serious. "As I was saying," She glared at Nico. He blushed and smiled at her sheepishly.

"We have no clothes. Well, that will fit our. . . New bodies." Bianca said, Thalia nodded. Her eyes avoiding everywhere, but always leading back to Bianca. Her lips, chest, slender legs, and the newly long ringlets or dark hair. Her olive skin shined and her eyes were a slightly deeper brown. Making it look like a dove chocolate more than a bears fur.

Bianca blushed, seeing Thalia's glance was on her. Thalia then snapped out of the trance. Nico standing there, smirking, looking at the newly blossoming romance. The Memory showed his lips moving. But it was so quiet that they needed captions.

'I promise that I won't let anyone kill you girls at night when you're sleeping. After all, I'm attracted to the same sex to.'

"Aw Nico!" Bianca said, reading the caption. She kissed her brother's cheek and ruffled his hair. "Ah Bianca! Stop!" I said, a smiled graced his lips, and his laugh was like an angels voice. Percy was tearing up a bit, "We have our Nico back." He whispered to himself. AnnaBeth, nodding, smiled at the brother and sister. Jason was looking at Apollo.

Apollo had his hands running through his swept back, beach blonde hair. His lip was being bitten so hard, that it drew incor (Is that what godly blood is called). Artemis looked at her brother, whispering so she didn't draw much attention. "Apollo. What is wrong?" She whispered, Apollo but his lip harder.

"Bianca and Thalia's heart are slowing down. Bianca because she's dead- but Thalia because of a broken heart. If we watch more than 7 more memories. Well, her heart will stop." Apollo whispered, Artemis looked at the group of demigods. She then put her eyes on Bianca. She saw something that only Aphrodite could point out easily, love. There was that one look in her eyes- Aphrodite called it love. Artemis preferred to call it betrayal. But either worked.