~The First Snow~

Nathalia's P.O.V.

"Nathalie, do you want to go somewhere?" Sojin unnie asked me as we were havung tea for today, the said they wanted to visit me so I prepared some food for them but in the middle of our preparation, I learned that they've already went out and ate in a restaurant so I just come up with tea and coffee to soothen their tummy and also their mind.

"No, I think I'll just spend the whole day at home" I uttered as I stared at the snowy fog in the clouds, it might be going to rain but I beg to differ. A few more hours and the beautiful white snow will drop down from the sky and decorate the roads beautifully.

"You already miss your bodyguard huh?" Hyeri asked as she took a sip of her coffee on the table, eventhough I wasn't  really thinking about Flint Hyeri is right. He sometimes appears in my mind without me knowing the reason why.

"No, I was just still worried about him" I just said, I can still remember how tired he looks when we stayed up until 3 AM because he have to finish signing the papers and forward itg to the board of directors in their company. If I didn't massaged him at that every hour, he would still be awake until 6 in the morning.

"You still like him, don't you?" This time, Minah decided to enter our conversation. She was looking at me curriously as she placed her already empty cup down.

"Sure, don't answer us, but I'm telling you the first snow will be falling tonight. Why don't you watch it with him" Sojin unnie stated, then I stood up amd walked towards the big window we have in the house. She's right, the first snow will be falling and somehow eventhough I made a very worthless resolution, I need to fulfil my promise somehow.

♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥

"Why do you want me to meet with you?" A tall and handsome figure approached me as the lights only illuminated half of his face which made him look more handsome and dashing. It's already night and I decided to call him to spend time with me somehow, I was already sitting on the bench beside the Han River where I usually go when I was still youn to watch the falling snow.

"Look" I pointed the sky and Flint stared at it, the snow, one by one started falling from the sky and had already met with the ground.

"The first snow" Flint uttered, also clearly mesmerized by the beauty of the small snowflakes falling from the sky.

"Remember my promise to you year ago when I was still in high school? That I would want to see the first snow with you one day?" I asked him as he stared back at me and silently nodded, he remembered that promise years ago. He remembered everything eventhough somehow the other things I did were now forgotten.

"I want to do that now" There was an old saying in Korea that if you want the person you love to stay with you always, even as a friend, you have to witness the first snow together. To always let your fate meets even if it hurts. Because that is how much you love that person to even let him go.

"I missed Seoul so much" I uttered with a smile, other people also started looking up in the sky and stard at the magnificent view of the sky. Others are taking pictures while the couples started walking towards their own date tonight. It doesn't have much difference in California but there's a different vibe when you're in other country.

"Why did you leave the country first of all?" Flint asked and that's when I noticed that he's still standing infront of me, I looked at him and shooked my head. Can't he see that there's a vacant space beside me?

"No questioning required while we spend the time here" I uttered as smiled as I stared at the Han River doing some water dance with matching fireworks, it's beautiful together with the snow.

"It's quite cold, why are you only wearing a very thin jacket?" He asked as I stared at him as he stood up and unwrapped his jacket from his body, I want to question him on what he's going to do when he placed his jacket on my shoulders, kneeled on the cold and icy ground while doing so and looked at me straight through the eyes.

"If it's fashion I'm going to give you hundreds of thick fur jacket so you wouldn't get sick" He stood up and tucked his hands on another layer of jacket he wore, it seems like he really planned to give me his jacket. And I mean, I'm just wearing jeans with a blouse, a jacket and another trench coat, though it's still a bit cold so Flint giving me his fur coat added much to my comfort.

"I don't want you to babble and correct the way I dress, I just want you to stay with me while I watch the beautiful sky" I chuckled as he kept on babbling things I don't want to hear, I stared at him and patted the space beside me on the bench.

"If that's what you want, then I'll stay with you" Flint stood for a while before sighing and decided to sit beside me on the bench, without any warning, I rested my head on his shoulder as I felt him suddenly tensed. But nevertheless, he let me enjoy my time while doing so.