~Namiseon Island~

Nathalia's P.O.V.

I stared outside the window as I saw the snow slowly falling from the sky, it was already winter and it's my favorite season. This is the first snow, which means we need to take extra care of our health because it's going to be freezing here in Namiseon Island because the island is surrounded by bodies of water. A smile crept on my face as I remembered how happy I was whenever I see the first snow, here in Korea, there's a belief that whoever is with you during the first snow, you will be with that person until you die. It seems cliche and weird but I guess everyone is believing that. I turned to my right and saw a boy who is really busy looking at the papers in his hand, he seems to serious so I sat beside hi on the bed and took the paper away from him.

"Aren't you supposed to be enjoying our vacation here? Why are you even holding these papers here? It doesn't suit a ordinary guy wearing an ordinary clothes inside a room, holding thousand piles of paper while he was sitting and acting as if he's the CEO of a very huge company" I uttered as I looked at the papers he was holding, I swear my head is already spinning because of the words and letters written on the paper. I think they were all the stock and business holders and sharers' profit and other new things that are need to be approved for the company.

"We're not ordinary Nathalie, we're heirs and I'm already handling half of the company since dad had already announced that I was the new CEO" Flint took the paper form my hand and placed it on the other file of papers beside his nightstand, he then took his eyeglass off and looked at me as if he's really exhausted. Well, I couldn't blame him though, he's right, he's already the CEO. Which means a lot of work and stress.

"Can't you just enjoy your free time today? I even had a hard time persuading your dad to give you a free time for 2 days and yet you're still doing that here? You wouldn't be having any resting time soon, I promise I'll help you check those papers later" I pulled his arm towards me as he looked at me, his body was facing the flat tv while I was facing him. And yes, what I said earlier is true, I had a hard time telling his father to give him a 2 days off so he can atleast be relieved and had a time to rest well. Though we only shared one room, the both of us doesn't get awkward when we're sleeping in one bed. Actually when I was younger, I used to call for him and tell him to watch me while I was asleep because I told him that there's a monster in my closet. He usually ends up sleeping beside me until I left Seoul and studied in the States.

"I can't I need to finish signing these" He uttered while he raised the papers he was holding, I rolled my eyes and took the paper away from him again.

"Can't you give me half of your time? I want to go out" I stood up before he could take the papers away from my hands again and marched towards his nightstand, I grabbed his papers and placed it inside my closet, the one where I placed my clothes in and locked it. He needs to know what's the difference of resting and working.

"Why would you need my presence beside you when you can go out by yourself?" Flint uttered and shooked his head, really annoyed by what I did. I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a smile which made him groaned.

"You're still my bodyguard right?"

"Namiseon Island is where 'Winter Sonata' was filmed here right?" I asked, Flint was holding my hand because he noticed that my hand was already freezing from the cold weather, I forgot to pack my gloves because I crammed a lot just by thinking where I should take Flint so he wouldn't be able to do his paper works, actually I left a third of his papers at their house by telling his father to keep and hid them until we got back. I will sign those things anyway, those files were all about dad and Flint's company. So now, Flint is holding my right hand as he gave me his other glove while my left hand is tucked inside my coat and his right inside his coat too.

"Hmm, and that's the bench where the snowman kiss was famous" He uttered, actually the setting where the famous snowman kiss was preserved and served as a tourist destination here, there were many photographers going here just to take thousand pictures of couples who wanted to experience the way Choi Jiwoo and Bae Youngjoon did.

"Shall we do the remake version of the snowman kiss?" I suddenly asked because Flint once told me that he wants to make a short film for me where he will record every acting I do, actually I was getting a bit giddy and embarrassed on what I suggested because it wasn't really that appropriate for me to ask because it's still a kiss. And a girl asking a guy to kiss her is just too... embarrassing on my part. Flint looked at me as if I had another head, well who wouldn't react like that? I was actually asking for a kiss!

"What? You told me we need to test ourselves with acting, I want to act now" I used that as an excuse because I know that i will still be embarrassed more if I wouldn't even try to defend my statement. What a great request Nathalie!

"With a kiss?" Flint scoffed and scooted far a bit from me, we stopped walking and stared at the bench infront of us where I want the 'acting' to happen.

"Is there a problem with that?" Well, what I'm asking isn't really a kiss, it was just a peck on his cheek because that's what's more appropriate thing to do. I know Flint is very shy about this but I just wanted to see him embarrassed once again. I looked at him with puppy eyes which then immediately made a 'beautiful eyes' thing which just happens when you blink your eyes multiple time in a row.

"Just one go" HE groaned, a broke into laughter when Flint said that. His ears were already turning red as he walked towards the bench and sat there while I was still laughing at him. Once I'm done, I looked at Flint and took a seat beside him, I was nervous but was still chuckling at his reaction. So I decided to make it quick, I kissed him on his cheeks which made him smile and also laugh. It was very awkward but the only thing we can do is laugh.

"Aww, they're too cute! What a beautiful couple" We both turned our attention to an old couple while they were looking at us, like they were really having a good time watching us. I was about to greet them and tell the truth that we aren't really a couple when Flint butted in. Why does everyone kept on hooking me up with him? Do we really look liken a couple?

"Thank you ma'am"