Chapter 7

Khushi and Arnav just finished looking at Aarav and Arshitha's Baby album. He then ordered dinner for this family, with Jalebis for this Queen and Princess. Khushi fed food for Aarav and Arshitha first and made them go to bed. Arnav and Khushi ate their food and went to bed. Next Morning, Arnav woke up to find himself sandwhiched between his wife and kids. Arshitha was holding his hand. Khushi was clutching his collar and Aarav holding onto his waist and his leg on top of Arnav. This is life, thought Arnav. Then he looked at the time and saw that they only 2 hours to land in Orlando, Florida. He tried to wake up Khushi.

"Khushi, Jaan, Wake up." Said Arnav patting her cheeks.

"Arnav, let me sleep. If you let me sleep I will do that thing that you were asking in bed" said a sleepy Khushi.

Arnav was surprised at her answer. "Jaan, As tempting that offer sounds, we are landing in airport in 2 hours and we need to get ready and get these kids ready too."

"Hey Devi Maiyya, why don't say that. We have lot of work to do. Aarav beta, Gudiya get up."

"Amma, how many times I have to tell you not to call me Gudiya." Arshitha screamed.

"I did it because You won't get up, unless I call you that, Shaithani bacchi." Khushi answered.

"Aarav, Get up kiddo. We are landing soon. Don't you want to see Mickey Mouse" said Arnav.

"Yes, Papa, I want to see Mickey." With that Aarav woke up.

"Khushi, I have a surprise for you at the airport." Said Arnav pecking her lips.

"Do you have to tell that by kissing me and giving me acidity. You know that my mind stop working when you do that" pouted Khushi.

"and Khushi, You know that I can't resist you if you pout like that"

"Ok, Arnav, we can romance later, we have to get ready."

"Khushi, I would be expecting you do the thing you said you will do this morning." said Arnav, leaving a red and 'O' shaped Khushi behind.

Orlando International Airport.

Khushi was little restless at the airport wanting to know her surprise. The kids were restless because they want to see Disneyworld. When they came out of airport after Immigration process. Khushi saw a woman hugging her Arnav. Khushi was jealous all over. She took her children and went to Arnav.

"Laad Governer Kahike, Look at that bitch hugging him. He is so shameless, how can he let her hug him in front of his wife and kids. Besharam." Mumbled Khushi while walking to Arnav, then she suddenly heard.

"CHAMKILI"

"Lavanya ji"

Both hugged each other very tightly and started crying.

"ASR, how dare hide this from me. Why didn't you tell me before."

"Well I wanted to surprise you Lavanya."

"Lavanya ji, I want you to meet our daughter, Arshitha and our son Aarav."

"Chamkili, I met Aarav before and he is sweet like you. Let meet this angel, Hi I am Lavanya, you can call me La."

"Hello La Auntie" said Arshitha

"ASR, I have a surprise for you, I am actually here with my husband to celebrate our anniversary. I want you to meet him."