Chapter 4

Little Flower School (Still lunch time)

Little Aryan was confused on what is going on. If what his Big Brother is saying is correct, his new friend is also his sister, his Di. His thoughts were interrupted

Arshitha:- How are we related to Aryan??

Aarav:- He is our Aakash Chachu's son. Do you know whom he married?

Arshitha:- Who?

Aarav:- Our amma's Jiji. Our parents got married when they got married.

Arshitha:- (Surprised), do we call her maasi or chachi?

Aarav:- I call her chachi, she is like a mom to me. She is the best.

Arshitha:- anyone else?

Aarav:- Then we have Anjali Bua, Aman Uncle and their 2 year old daughter Pari. Anjali is our dad's elder sister. Aman uncle is our dad's PA and most trusted man. He loves us very much. He always brings us sugar free chocolates for me.

Arshitha:- Sugar free kyun?

Aarav:- I am diabetic like Papa.

Arshitha was shocked to learn that both her papa and brother are diabetic. How can someone live without sweets? She just hugged her brother and started crying. Aarav wiped her tears.

Aarav:- Don't cry. It is manageable, I have to eat on time and take medicines on time and not eat lot of sugar.

Arshitha:- Ok enough talking, eat now. I don't want you get sick, We have lots of time to talk later. (She lifts up the spoon to feed him)

Aarav:- Did amma make it?

Arshitha:- Yes, do you like it?

Aarav:- More than anything.

Aryan:- (annoyed with lack of attention) Di, who will feed me?

Arshitha:- Meri pyaari choti bhai, mein hoon na. (My sweet little brother, I am here na.) (She tears a piece of puri and feed her little brother.

Aryan:- Di, who will feed you. Let me feed you

Aarav:- No Aryan, lets both feed her.

With that both tore poori and dipped in aaloo and put near their sister's mouth. It was happiest lunch in the three little lives.

Arnav's SUV (evening)

Aarav:- are you reading for our play date?

Arnav:- What the, Isn't it tomorrow?

Aarav:- No papa, it is today. Lets go.

Arnav:- (little suspicious) Ok, lets drop Aryan and go.

Aarav:- (self thought) Today is going to happiest day in our lives papa. We are going to one family. Just wait and watch.

Khushi's Scooty (Khushi drives scooty even though she is rich)

Arshitha:- We have to get home soon amma, who have to make sugar free kheer as my friend is diabetic.

Khushi stopped her scooter and turned to her daughter

Khushi:- Kya? Aren't they coming tomorrow?

Arshitha:- No, They are now and ma dress nicely.

Khushi:- Kyun?

Arshitha:- His father is a big business man, you can ask him to invest in our business.