The Real Deal (James Neal)

James Neal is a hotshot hockey player. All the girls love him. Playing for the Pittsburgh Penguins along side the best in the world, Sidney Crosby, girls jump on him and always ask him for sex. He's never been in a serious relationship, he's not the type to sleep with every hot girl he sees. Being the hockey player he is, everyone thinks that's exactly what he does. But it's not. Or is it?

Briana Kalter is not your average 24 year old that goes to the University of Pittsburgh. She's an all-star volleyball player and captain of the Pittsburgh Panthers. Known across the nation, Briana is a big topic in the Summer Olympics.

The Pittsburgh Panthers Girls' volleyball team has made it to the National Championships. Her best friend is Amanda Neal, yes NEAL. Sister to superstar, James Neal of the Pittsburgh Penguins and she's also the alternate captain of the Panthers' Girls Volleyball team.

Amanda has never told Briana about James, she knows that Briana loves him a lot. Briana's brothers and sisters all play hockey except for her. That's one of the reasons why she loves James Neal, her family LOVES the Penguins.

James shows up at their National Championship game because it's important to Amanda. What happens when Briana runs into James and finds out that he's Amanda's brother? Read to find out! (Coming Summer 2014)